News Tomorrowland love

ParksAndPixels

In the Parks
Yes
I agree that Stitch needs to be occupied before anything, but Buzz desperately needs some love and attention, its in terrible condition.

I like Stitch the character, but I’m happy to see a replacement in this space (especially if it was actually futuristic in some way), then work on buzz. Last thing we need are more shuttered attractions to later become M&G

TrojanUSC

Am I the only one here that loves Buzz Lightyear and would be devastated to see it go? Let's replace Stitch before we even consider touching an fun, crowd eating, popular attraction.

I don't think anybody really minds Buzz per se, but the attraction is disgusting. It's dirty, smelly and feels like it hasn't seen a good cleaning crew in 15 years.

trainplane3

I apologize if this has been answered recently, but are those things that hang on the side of the Peoplemover tracks still planned to be removed?
These specific metal bits?

Martin said they were supposed to revert nearly everything back to 70s TL but now it seems like the plan could be up in the air and the plan could be to more paint heavy.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom