Tomorrowland better during day or night?

Mikester71

In your opinion, would you rather tour Tomorrowland at the MK during the day or at night?
:rolleyes: :wave:

Both. :shrug: Nothing beats walking through Tomorrowland on a nice, bright sunny day. But, at the same time, Space Mountain and that do look incredible all lit up at night for sure.

Upvote 0

DisneyLeo18

Gotta go with night here. It's amazing walking around that land with all of the rides lit up with neon lights. and ill never forget being in tomorrowland and watching wishes..

whats with the new hotdog stand in tomorrowland?? a little random i thought

Upvote 0

Eyekimore

Well- you certainly can get a lot of rides done in Tomorrowland if you visit first thing in the morning- SM , Buzz, etc. are indoor. But there's nothing like Tommorwland at night. I would say that Astro Orbiter is two completely different rides day/night. You need to experieince it both ways.

Upvote 0

jjgoo

I'm all for the night. As a matter of fact I really like it right at dusk when all the lights have come on it is like a whole new experience. Plus I looooooooove the Tomorrow Land Transit Authority and that is always best at night.

Upvote 0

ThinkTink721

Original Poster
I'm all for the night. As a matter of fact I really like it right at dusk when all the lights have come on it is like a whole new experience. Plus I looooooooove the Tomorrow Land Transit Authority and that is always best at night.
We were thinking about touring Tomorrowland after our 7:00pm meal at The Crystal Palace & continue w/ our tour during EMHs.
:wave:

Upvote 0

Tinkerbella16

I love Tomorrowland at night also. Especially on an EMH night!! Tomorrowland has the best look to it at night. But i also love Frontierland at night too, i think its cozy. I am picturing it right now :cry:
Can't wait for november to come.

Upvote 0

Laura

Premium Member
Wow ok now you've started ONE HUNDRED AND TEN threads in the last 3 weeks. This must be a forum record! :lol:

I have a question for you, HOW can you possibly think of so many questions to ask? Especially when you were just there last year? :lol:

I would highly recommend buying the Unofficial Guide to WDW. It would be easier to just read that then to try and keep up with so many threads on here, IMO.

Upvote 0

DigitalDisney

The Avenue of the Planets is amazing at night, as is TTA.

On the other hand, the area by the Fantasyland entrance leaves little to be desired at night. Thank goodness there's always an abundance of neon in sight somewhere.

Upvote 0

Cinderella1976

Wow ok now you've started ONE HUNDRED AND TEN threads in the last 3 weeks. This must be a forum record! :lol:

I have a question for you, HOW can you possibly think of so many questions to ask? Especially when you were just there last year? :lol:

I would highly recommend buying the Unofficial Guide to WDW. It would be easier to just read that then to try and keep up with so many threads on here, IMO.

I was thinking the EXACT same thing :lol: I thought I was the only one who noticed.

Upvote 0

AEfx

At night. I can't really think of a single attraction that operates both day and night that I don't prefer at night anywhere, actually.

AEfx

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom