Tommorrowland-The Movie

NemoRocks78

Seized
Original Poster
Ok,here's the deal. I came up with the idea of having a movie based on 'Tommorrowland',which can be seen in the Alien Encounter movie topic. SO,me and my fellow partner The CEO have decided to make a script. Here's the plot. The Tommorrowland Convention Centre is holding a huge convention. X-S Tech is showing off it's transportation modes,The Timekeeper is sending people into the past present and future,and many more exhibits are going on. Then,something goes wrong when X-S Tech is transporting Chairman Clench,and instead an alien comes,and wreaks havoc on the convention! We need a lot of help. The CEO is our caster. Please respond if you want to help!

meanmice

I'll help in any way I can, which will probably be limited as I have no clue what I'm doing but hey, that's how I run my life, confused

NemoRocks78

Seized
Original Poster
This looks good. Here's who we have so far-

Testtrack321
meanmice
Horizons1
JaynMAC96_97_9
SpectroMan
Barnum42

and of course,me and The CEO. Ok then,CEO,you are the caster. Write the parts available so our people can choose them.

The_CEO

Current Spots

A.E. Division

Chairmen Clench

Skippy

SIR

Spinlock

Zilch

T.K. Division

Time Keeper

Nine Eye

Joules Verne

H.G. Wells

TTA Division

Seeker - Operations Manager

When we add attractions I will list them. I think this will keep people busy for now :)

The_CEO

Considering this is online, and not a real cast session. Please pick a character you feel you can 'perform' the best. I cant interview or pick anyone. Because again this isnt a real cast session. So please guys make a good choice.

Thanks! :)

The_CEO

Originally posted by barnum42
I'm English, and in American movies they always cast the English as the villains. So, what are baddie parts?

You have an english accent?

If you do you are PERFECT for SIR!

Which is played by Tim Curry in the actual attraction. Which he has a sort of English Accent. You could pull it off. There aren't any real bad guys here.

imagineer boy

Wow, this is cool! Count me in. Can I try out for either Chairman Clench, Skippy, or Spidlok? I can do great Chairman Clench impressions.

What about DR. Feemus? Is she in this movie? I think push could appear in this movie also! Maybe he could be used as a distraction for the alien. That would be funny!:D Maybe the alien could sting people ( yes, it has what looks like a stinger ) and make them go mad like they have rabies or somthing. Just a few of my ideas!:)

mickeykid79

To add other Tomorrowland attractions, you can have Space Mountain be a space station on the moon or something, or a half-way point for couriers delivering packages to distance galaxies.

ANother good idea would be: Trying to track which planet the alien came from is proven impossible, until timekeeper beams Leonardo da Vinci and he creates the AstroObritor, a guide map of the solar system.

Other than that it would be cool to see such a film

PS: Have the carousel of progress' family do a cameo

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom