Tom Sawyer's Island & Hidden Paint Brushes?

Since1976

In six trips to WDW, I have never been to TSI! I guess the time investment required -- waiting for the raft across, and then getting back -- was always a turn-off. Now that my family is pretty much committed to doing WDW every year for all eternity (timeshare!), I think we may just have to do something different this year and take a detour to the island.

*crosses fingers to find a paintbrush*

Animaniac93-98

In six trips to WDW, I have never been to TSI! I guess the time investment required -- waiting for the raft across, and then getting back -- was always a turn-off. Now that my family is pretty much committed to doing WDW every year for all eternity (timeshare!), I think we may just have to do something different this year and take a detour to the island.

In 12 trips I have never set foot on the island! :eek: For basically the same reasons. Seems too time consuming.

disneydata

BUMP

I've seen a few recent comments here and there regarding the paint brushes on Tom Sawyer's Island... so I did a search and found this aging thread.

Anyone found any recently? Does anyone know if CM's are still doing this on a daily basis? Anyone else have any photos to share?

I'm thinking about heading down to MK one weekend in the a.m. to look for one.
Yes, this is still being done every day.

Kobe!!

My co-worker was telling me that they went last month and the kids so bad wanted to find the brush. They were looking forward to doing this on their trip. All the brush's had been found. When my co-workers husband went to ask if they had all been gone the CM said yes. But the CM saw how sad the girls looked and hid one for them.

Did they end up finding it, or did someone else?:ROFLOL:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom