Tom Cruise, Katy and Suri at WDW Saturday

Hrudey3032

Wow I dont agree with the guys religous beliefs and disagreed with how he attacked Matt Lauer but from most of his costars in movies and the people he has helped in life(I know he has helped a person who was injured bad in a accident) Tom is a upstanding guy.I personally love most of his movies and think he seems like a good guy.His seems like a family man and to me thats a good reason to like him.I am first and foremost someone who believes in family.

ok off my soap box now
:ROFLOL:now back to your regular thread posts

Lee

Adventurer
How much did they get paid for that? :lol: :drevil:
Little if anything.
Likely it's one of their Scientology minders that they use as "personal assistants", but who are probably just Sea Org members working off their billion-year contracts by serving "Mr. Cruise." Those poor folks make between $25-$75 a week.:rolleyes:

i think its cool that they travel together as a family! but i think they deserve some privacy.. that picture of katy eating is nasty..they should be able to enjoy the parks as much as we do!:shrug:can you imagine what their tours were like? i bet disney went way out of their way for them!!!:eek: imagine trading pins with tom!!!lol

WDWFigment

No, thats just a Nikon D3 and a 24-70/2.8 lens on it.

Maybe I don't keep up on the gossip enough, but I don't think I've ever seen a celebrity using a DSLR. I wonder if he actually knows how to use it?

Also, I thought religion was out-of-bounds here. :shrug: Or is it okay to attack non-mainstream religions for their supposedly "absurd" beliefs?

LeeLee D

i think its cool that they travel together as a family! but i think they deserve some privacy.. that picture of katy eating is nasty..they should be able to enjoy the parks as much as we do!

Gotta agree. I know it comes with being a celeb, but I'm sure they get tired of it.

I think it's cool that they are out doing normal family stuff and people should leave them be.

Now, if it were Patrick Stewart or Brendan Frasier...well, that's a different story!:lol:

Piebald

Have a friend who works in show business, says Cruise is a really nice guy to everyone and anyone.

/unlike Christian Bale
//zing

Crazy4WDW1

It's nice to see them doing normal family stuff. That poor child needed a barrette. Maybe they are letting her bangs grow out. You would think they would have eating in the Castle for lunch.

nibblesandbits

Did anyone else notice that Suri's babydoll that she carries everywhere was dressed as Belle? Not only that, but she had a BABYDOLL HANDLER throughout the parks?

How much did they get paid for that? :lol: :drevil:
Um...I don't know much about Tom Cruise, but I think after seeing pics in Star magazine all the time, the doll handler is possibly his mother. Not 100% on that though. It would be a cool job to have though. What do you do for a living? Oh, I carry Suri's dolls. :ROFLOL:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom