Tom Cruise, Katy and Suri at WDW Saturday

BuddhasHomeGirl

Original Poster
p1050182.jpg

p1050187__oPt.jpg

Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes at Disney World in Orlando on Saturday. And Suri was there too - dressed as Cinderella!
The happy family seemed to be really enjoying themselves, and Tom was snapping tons of pictures with his paparazzi-strength camera.

icandrawem2

We were there yesterday, didnt see them though we didnt arrive at MK until after 4 or so...this photo was taken near mid day it looks like.

Bug715

I think he was there most of the day. But that is based on my friend's mobile status updates on Facebook saying she met him in Uptown Jewlery. Her first post was that he was really nice and said Hi to her first then I think she saw him around on Main Street later in the day.

PhotoDave219

Tell me again when he comes to WDW as Les Grossman.
:lol:

Les Grossman said:
First, take a big step back... and literally, (Censored) YOUR OWN FACE! I don't know what kind of pan-pacific (unDisneylike word) power play you're trying to pull here, but Asia Jack is my territory. So whatever you're thinking, you'd better think again! Otherwise I'm gonna have to head down there and I will rain down in a (again, UnDisneylike) firestorm upon you! You're gonna have to call the (You guessed it, Censored) United Nations and get a (Mickey doesn't like it when you use that word) binding resolution to keep me from (Eeech... Wow) destroying you. I'm talking about a scorched earth, (Mister Falcon!)! I will massacre you! I WILL (Tom Cruise is a potty mouth, isn't he?) YOU UP!

By far, his best role in years. I think i cleaned up that quote pretty well....

Jasonflz

Whenever Tom Cruise came out as Les Grossman I peed myself laughing. He was hilarious!
Oh yeah, Valkyrie was good too.

tonganprince

He sat 6 carts in front of us on Buzz Lightyear Saturday night

They let him at the exit and had 6 empty rides between him on both sides.

My wife went bezerk, I could have cared less.

After we got off, I was about 4 feet from him before they wisked him out an emergency exit.

I did not see Katie, but he had Sury with him.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom