Tokyo Splash Retheme

Robbiem

I've seen Pocahontas in Disney Sea as a live actor meet and greet. If splash was rethemed this would make more sense based on location than the Lion King or Moana but saying that I'd like the ride to stay as is

ThemeParkTraveller

I've seen Pocahontas in Disney Sea as a live actor meet and greet. If splash was rethemed this would make more sense based on location than the Lion King or Moana but saying that I'd like the ride to stay as is

I agree that Pocahontas would fit better with the surrounding area around Critter Country than either of those, plus Moana should be saved for TDS.

SweetDuffy101

If OLC would like to follow the trend and also remove Rivers of America which always closes early, I could see it being possible and it could be a huge plot to insert an IP.

I imagine in the future where the area of Haunted mansion,dumbo,backstage,entire critter country and the old OLC offices and ROA. Could hint at a major expansion and could be the biggest expansion for Disneyland’s history.

and also Adventureland could also be receiving a facelift will we ever know. possibilities are endless.

Oh well we can all imagine.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom