Tokyo DisneySea Believe Sea Of Dreams New Nighttime Show

SweetDuffy101

Thanks! I figured that, whats the timeline for other Entertainment going back to normal??
I literally have no idea now with covid cases rising in unprecedented pace i wouldn't expect entertainment to go full until April 2023.

Unless OLC changes their mind.
funfact Universal Studios Japan has delayed their daytime parade for the 3rd time . It now set to debut "No Limit!" parade until sometime in 2023 due to logistical issues.
(aka Covid/ monkeypox cases) in Japan.

SweetDuffy101

Dancers have arrived in rehearsals for Disneysea's Believe! SOD.
approximately 5 dancers per barge +2 or 3 character entertainers.
They are testing the props for the entertainers not the full show costumes. But they are glowing.

Not so sure about the Mickey area stage being raised mid level during rehearsals.

When LED is lowered the barges will act as a stage, When The LED is raised up It will act as a changing room for performers.

No music leaked yet. the music comes from the production trucks and into the barges according to night rehearsals. They cant hear anything besides fountains and barges moving around.

Steve2753

Things I noticed here:
- Mt Prometheus erupts during the moana x frozen 2 segment
- No projections on Mt Prometheus, only some laser effects
- Multiple effects from both braviSEAmo and Fantasmic! are repurposed such as the flame rune from braviSEAmo and the laser from Fantasmic!
- The water cannons from braviSEAmo are no longer used
- New harbour lighting
- The show seems to use a lot of dancers and characters but not as many as Fantasmic
- Most of the barge fountains arent working in this rehearsal
- There is no villain segment like in Fantasmic! , instead the Elsa vs Te Ka segment(?) seems to be the show climax
- Believe! Sea of dreams seems to be getting a new original song for its theme song

Last edited:

wutisgood

Looks incredible. I wonder if this and the expansion will push Disney sea to around the top of the attendance rankings for Disney parks. It might be the best Disney park in the world if the additions are good. Certainly the daily park capacity will go up in line with the new space. Some people already consider it the best park. As a ride focused person I do think Disneyland cali has the best collection of rides.

TTA94

Original Poster
Has anyone been able to identify what this song is from? After hearing the shows soundtrack it’s not from that.

SweetDuffy101

I dont know if this is the right thread for this.

But Tokyo DisneySea right now is a big joke, The entertainment you can enjoy is freaking 1 barge greeting show, Plus a kids show ladies and gents,

You pay a full price for those if you dont win the lottery and the worst part is Mediterranean hard is just sad. You only have an erupting volcano at night.

Its sad its a joke that they even put out that With you of a show. Like who TF would get that if you're a new park goer, Regular guests.

The With you show is just a screen based Glorified dvd show.

montydysquith-navarro

In the Parks
No
The original theme song for Believe! Sea of Dreams, "Every Wish Deserves a Dream" performed by MISIA, is now available on several music platforms (Youtube Music, Spotify, etc.). Songwriters credits include Emily Bear, Toby Gad, Lindy Robbins, and Ruth-Ann Cunningham.

A bit ballad-y compared to recent theme songs used in nighttime shows (Momentous, Enchantment, etc.), unless this is the version that will be used as the exit music. Anyone here who can do an English translation of the Japanese lyrics?

Last edited:

jrhwdw

The original theme song for Believe! Sea of Dreams, "Every Wish Deserves a Dream" performed by MISIA, is now available on several music platforms (Youtube Music, Spotify, etc.). Songwriters credits include Emily Bear, Toby Gad, Lindy Robbins, and Ruth-Ann Cunningham.

A bit ballad-y compared to recent theme songs used in nighttime shows (Momentous, Enchantment, etc.), unless this is the version that will be used as the exit music. Anyone here who can do an English translation of the Japanese lyrics?

Sounds great! Hopefully we'll get the Show Soundtrack as well!

cjkeating

Not as ballady as I thought it was going to be, had some power and force especially towards the end, nice to have a slightly reined in song compared to some of the more recent offerings.

Soleurs

In the Parks
Yes
I dont know if this is the right thread for this.

But Tokyo DisneySea right now is a big joke, The entertainment you can enjoy is freaking 1 barge greeting show, Plus a kids show ladies and gents,

You pay a full price for those if you dont win the lottery and the worst part is Mediterranean hard is just sad. You only have an erupting volcano at night.

Its sad its a joke that they even put out that With you of a show. Like who TF would get that if you're a new park goer, Regular guests.

The With you show is just a screen based Glorified dvd show.
I've felt ripped off every time I've gone to TDS since around last summer.

If it makes you feel any better, I'm told the guest satisfaction ratings with the With You shows are the lowest for any entertainment in TDR history. Day guests don't get them because they don't know much of the old stuff, and fans hate them because it just reminds them of when the parks used to be good. But the crazy positive reception to Very Very Minnie in 2020 and the ticket sales for the Totally Minnie Mouse overlays earlier this year told OLC the fans wanted nostalgia, so they've milked it dry as quickly as possible.

Gotta wonder how much good will and patience is left with the fans. Can't imagine it's much. I'm pretty much done with TDR except for the new show and Fantasy Springs until our passes come back, if that ever happens. Much happier lately spending my money at USJ with their full-scale HHN and entertainment slates.

jrhwdw

I've felt ripped off every time I've gone to TDS since around last summer.

If it makes you feel any better, I'm told the guest satisfaction ratings with the With You shows are the lowest for any entertainment in TDR history. Day guests don't get them because they don't know much of the old stuff, and fans hate them because it just reminds them of when the parks used to be good. But the crazy positive reception to Very Very Minnie in 2020 and the ticket sales for the Totally Minnie Mouse overlays earlier this year told OLC the fans wanted nostalgia, so they've milked it dry as quickly as possible.

Gotta wonder how much good will and patience is left with the fans. Can't imagine it's much. I'm pretty much done with TDR except for the new show and Fantasy Springs until our passes come back, if that ever happens. Much happier lately spending my money at USJ with their full-scale HHN and entertainment slates.
Believe! Sea Of Dreams should be a good first step! But how long is OLC going to hang on to no Dancers really in everything else???????? I was hoping for a Full Christmas at TDR but no dancers and no Dreamlights Christmas! Do we really have to wait till the 40th full a Full Power TDR????????????

bsod

The lack of water fountains are very obvious for the upcoming show, screens are not doing the magic the way Fantasmic, Legend of Mythica, or Braviseamo's fountains do.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom