Tokyo DisneySea Believe Sea Of Dreams New Nighttime Show

Soleurs

In the Parks
Yes

Main barge and spotlight testing. its kinda surprising from tech perspective on how advance technology has been.

wished that Harmonious has received this tech instead of that eyesore on World Showcase lagoon.

OLC isn’t willing to mortgage that iconic view (and also lose out on a bunch of real estate for their harbor shows) just for the evening show. Good on them, at least they still do some things right. Now, about our Annual Passports…

SweetDuffy101

OLC isn’t willing to mortgage that iconic view (and also lose out on a bunch of real estate for their harbor shows) just for the evening show. Good on them, at least they still do some things right. Now, about our Annual Passports…
I believe that when Annual Pass does make a comeback, It will be re introduced like a magic key pass where everything is reservation system and not so much of benefits with also blockout dates and limits on coupons and OLC isn't really keen for bringing back Annual passes due to bad impressions morning dash and rude guests,
and also when they removed the annual pass during pandemic the park has received High satisfaction rate through regular park guests.

Soleurs

In the Parks
Yes
I believe that when Annual Pass does make a comeback, It will be re introduced like a magic key pass where everything is reservation system and not so much of benefits with also blockout dates and limits on coupons and OLC isn't really keen for bringing back Annual passes due to bad impressions morning dash and rude guests,
and also when they removed the annual pass during pandemic the park has received High satisfaction rate through regular park guests.
I'm not sure they can do that. I think if they can't sell people on entering a lottery for specific dates, it'll just go to being tiers with more or less restrictive blackout dates. I do think it'll be nearly double what the old price was for the highest tier, but I don't see them implementing a Park Pass-type system.

I also think increased satisfaction has significantly more to do with lower wait times across the board rather than the lack of AP guests, which is why OLC said in an interview with Nikkei Keizai earlier this week that they will permanently lower capacity of the parks. Rude guests will be around no matter what, I think I've seen plenty entitled jerks around (if not even more) during the pandemic thanks to things like Entry Request and Standby Pass.

SweetDuffy101

Major spoiler alert watch at your own risk.
Just skip this video. But this rehearsal is like a full show without entertainers.

I'm forecasting the debut of Believe! Around 2nd or 3rd week of september.

With Dancers and actors are set to debut in July rehearsals included.

And on a rare occasion OLC are delaying the details for seasonal and regular entertainment announcement until July or August.

jrhwdw

Da

Major spoiler alert watch at your own risk.
Just skip this video. But this rehearsal is like a full show without entertainers.

I'm forecasting the debut of Believe! Around 2nd or 3rd week of september.

With Dancers and actors are set to debut in July rehearsals included.

And on a rare occasion OLC are delaying the details for seasonal and regular entertainment announcement until July or August.

So, Dancers are back by Halloween Season and Believe will open Full?? If I'm reading this right?????

SweetDuffy101

So , According to some rumor OLC is looking forward to release a Separate viewing seat (Premier Access)for Believe! sometime in the future, According to them The show was expensive to make and they want to have a return of investment.

My honest opinion, Im not surprised That theyre doing this , Especially its counterpart USJ Where they put another Viewing area for paid seats for its entertainment like its nighttime parade and One Piece Show during summer times at waterworld stage or the Christmas Nighttime Spectacular viewing area.

Soleurs

In the Parks
Yes
Da

So, Dancers are back by Halloween Season and Believe will open Full?? If I'm reading this right?????
It looks like dancers won't be back for Halloween. "New" offerings announced yesterday — no Halloween show at TDS, one of those crappy greetings instead. And Spooky Boo isn't doing a show stop, which almost certainly means no dancers.

SweetDuffy101

I`m really curious on how many entertainers and dancers they hired from last years auditions.
Theres something fishy about the autumn lineup at DisneySea........ Especially Believe! SOD will be sponsored by NTT Docomo.

SweetDuffy101

The Budget for this show is wild! And I mean it .
This might be historically the most expensive nighttime spectacular ever made at Tokyo Disney Resort with pricetag of a whopping 9.5 billion yen.

jrhwdw

YES!!!! Finally a Date!!!!!! So will everything have a full cast by November 11??? Will Mickey make a appearance in Believe???

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom