Tokyo Disneyland Resort Expansion

Disstevefan1

Fantasy Springs is definitely the Disney Parks project I'm most excited for! And thank goodness for OLC, this might be the only Disney Parks project moving forward as designed and planned.

Agreed, it's too bad the US Disney parks stopped their projects.
It's important to understand that Disney did not stop their project in the US because of Corona, they stopped because of MONEY.

Universal Orlando projects are continuing.

jrhwdw

Agreed, it's too bad the US Disney parks stopped their projects.
It's important to understand that Disney did not stop their project in the US because of Corona, they stopped because of MONEY.

Universal Orlando projects are continuing.
Money as in WDW doesn't have any because other parts of the company are taking it from WDW???? We can go there!......

Maybe we should push for a BIG 50th! If it's Medically safe of course!

Disstevefan1

Money as in WDW doesn't have any because other parts of the company are taking it from WDW???? We can go there!......

Maybe we should push for a BIG 50th! If it's Medically safe of course!

Disney may or may not have the money I don't know, but what I do know in talking with cast members is that Disney LOVES to delay payment to their subcontractors as long as possible.

As per the cast member, a subcontractor completes work, Disney goes in and inspects the work and finds a way for it to fail inspection to kick it back to the subcontractor in order to delay payment to subcontractor, just one example.

deere839

Possibly more Evidence for GE in Tokyo Disney Resort or at-least BB8 and other Star Wars for Tomorrowland in TDR
Note the Pantent is for Disney Interactive autonomous robots configured to programmatically interpret social cues
cb07ffcb158b7398efcdf2c0bed5c064.png

Source:https://www.j-platpat.inpit.go.jp/p0200 if you want to search for it and go through 238 pages of it if that link doesn't work
if that link doesn't work use this one:https://www.j-platpat.inpit.go.jp/ and search ディズニー

SweetDuffy101

Disney may or may not have the money I don't know, but what I do know in talking with cast members is that Disney LOVES to delay payment to their subcontractors as long as possible.

As per the cast member, a subcontractor completes work, Disney goes in and inspects the work and finds a way for it to fail inspection to kick it back to the subcontractor in order to delay payment to subcontractor, just one example.
I remember watching the Imagineering series that During DCA and DisneySea Was being built, There was this wall on the imagineering team where one project was just an afterthought and the other being built with a budget and a vision.

Oh yes Honey the Imagineers Are fighting for that OLC/Tokyo Disney Resort expansion spot.

Twilight_Roxas

I wonder after Disneyland if Tokyo Disneyland should get Mickey & Minnie’s Runaway Railway next then Walt Disney Studios park, Hong Kong Disneyland, and Shanghai Disneyland later?

ThemeParkTraveller

I wonder after Disneyland if Tokyo Disneyland should get Mickey & Minnie’s Runaway Railway next then Walt Disney Studios park, Hong Kong Disneyland, and Shanghai Disneyland later?

Runaway Railway would be a huge success at TDL considering how popular Mickey is. Unfortunately, it doesn't look like there is enough space in Toontown unless they tear down Roger Rabbit and do some significant backstage reorganizing.

Robbiem

Runaway Railway would be a huge success at TDL considering how popular Mickey is. Unfortunately, it doesn't look like there is enough space in Toontown unless they tear down Roger Rabbit and do some significant backstage reorganizing.

i agree about runaway railway. Maybe the ride could fit with a bit of jigging about as a replacement for gagets go coaster, alternatively ifWesternland was ever expanded into the rivers of the westa cowboy themed version could be a good ride.

I’d also love to see the OLC do a full on star wars land in the car park next to tomorowland, especially if it was themed to the original trilogy that would be awesome

HKDLer

Found this Frozen art on a link posted on themeparx.com but the owner had deleted it. I've seen the plans (unfortunately didn't take screenshots of them) and if I remember correctly, the village complex will house a shop and toilets. The more open structure by the lake is a fruit stall. The castle and the mountain, as we all know, will house the restaurant and the ride respectively.
tds_frozen.jpg

Last edited:

hooon42

I've here that Disneyland Paris will get the ride after Disneyland, in thei Fantasyland between the “it’s a small world” and Star Tours attractions. (originally The Little Mermaid ride area was plan the build in Paris )
https://.com/2019/01/rumor-mickey-a...-paris-another-e-ticket-attraction-to-follow/

Twilight_Roxas

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
Found this Frozen art on a link posted on themeparx.com but the owner had deleted it. I've seen the plans (unfortunately didn't take screenshots of them) and if I remember correctly, the village complex will house a shop and toilets. The more open structure by the lake is a fruit stall. The castle and the mountain, as we all know, will house the restaurant and the ride respectively.
View attachment 463658

OMG. This is awful. Granma is still using portrait orientation for pictures.

montydysquith-navarro

In the Parks
No
It should be in the Studios park instead since the park has a toon area.

I agree. They could just reuse the El Capitoon facade to blend in with Toon Studio or do a whole new facade entirely to fit in with the rest of the Production Courtyard. I actually imagined WDI giving MMRR in the Studios the Carthay Circle Theatre facade which would fit in with the Old Hollywood look of the area. It could go where Soarin' was supposed to go (near Studio Theatre/CineMagique and Stitch Live!). They just need to give the existing facades a new look so the Carthay Circle facade would blend in well.

EVp8OCeXsAApTtT.jpeg

EVqX7SMWkAEHn4E.jpeg

It also helps that WDI already built a replica of the Carthay Circle Theatre facade in three parks (DHS, DCA, and SDR), so they just need to pull out the old plans and adapt it for the existing space.

Twilight_Roxas

Plus Chris who voices Mickey in the shorts, and the ride could easily reprise his role as Mickey since he voices Mickey in different languages like in the shorts that are set in a different country.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom