Tokyo Disneyland Resort Expansion

peter11435

In what way?

OLC has complete say over pricing, operating hours, attraction menus, resort expansion(or contraction), HR/personnel, safety, maintenance schedules, special events, new character and attraction creation, organizational charts…..thus, more or less everything.
It’s a bit more complicated than that.

tanc

Real
GM8Rw54WMAA4egx.jpg

Movie
GM8SImXXYAA5tIn.png

I can't even believe how good it looks

J4546

the pics from peter pan dont look that amazing imo...it looks like the ride vehicles are made so you cant look to your sides, just straight ahead.....

UNCgolf

the pics from peter pan dont look that amazing imo...it looks like the ride vehicles are made so you cant look to your sides, just straight ahead.....

That would make sense if it's designed for you to mainly see what's happening on a screen in front of you (especially a 3D screen with glasses)

That's why it seems pretty disappointing.

TheDisneyParksfanC8

It's basically the same tech as Spider-Man. I am hoping it achieves a good mix of physical and screens, but the initial pictures don't really give me high expectations.
The problem with the Pan ride is that the ration of screen to practical sets is the practical sets dwarf the screens. Universal is able to mix larger screens with practical sets well, just look at all the SCOOP rides, and even Pets.

Hopefully Disney addresses this and makes the screen size bigger on the Avengers E ticket for DCA.

WaltWiz1901

Lantern Festival is looking amazing. I can absolutely see why everyone is fawning over it
[Never Land Adventure]'s basically the same tech as Spider-Man. I am hoping it achieves a good mix of physical and screens, but the initial pictures don't really give me high expectations.
It's a response to Soarin' being so popular there. I hope it was done tastefully. The ride system isn't the same tech as Spiderman, and is unique to this ride.
I'm hoping both of these ring true in some way, too, and that there's a good amount of AAs thrown into the mix

Bayou

Lantern Festival is looking amazing. I can absolutely see why everyone is fawning over it

I'm hoping both of these ring true in some way, too, and that there's a good amount of AAs thrown into the mix
Idk… there weren’t any even in the preshow which was an obvious move

OzAn

OLC should have made Tangled the E ticket ride instead of Peter Pan (especially when Pan already has an attraction in TDL plus a Tinkerbell ride too). Tangled also has way more interesting scenes to adapt to a ride than Frozen.
People noted the Frozen ride seem barren at parts but that is because the sceneries in the animation are 'barren' to start with, with the story starting in an empty castle and half of the story on a frozen mountain.
Tangled OTOH has the funny horse chase scene, the Snugly Duckling scene, Rapunzel dancing in town square scene and Lantern festival scene all suited for a vibrant ride. The little bits we got of it are so visually stunning, it's a pity we probably won't get much more for remainder of the story given reports of its length indoor.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom