Tokyo Disneyland Resort Expansion

ryno1982

So dumb question again, if I’m just a generic Australian buying day entry tickets in advance how do I get a spot in fantasy springs, do I have to camp out the front of Disneysea 4 hours before it opens or is it a sort of lotto that we have to enter each day and hope we get a spot
You'll definitely have to camp out. How long is the question, and it's likely no one will know until it's actually open. Considering even now on a normal day people line up 2 hours or more to get in, it's going to be insane. Basically once you get in the park you'll be able to either buy premier access for one of the rides or standby pass. Note that even if you're lucky and are able to get both of these things for two of the rides, there's next to no chance the third ride will have any availability by the time you are eligible for either another premier access or standby pass, since I think there's at least an hour window before you're able to get another one. I'd say if you can afford it look into a vacation package. They go on sale May 1 for October. I would take a look at this link: https://www.tokyodisneyresort.jp/en/topics/info/fantasysprings.html
They do a good job breaking down all the ways to get in.

ThemeParkTraveller

So dumb question again, if I’m just a generic Australian buying day entry tickets in advance how do I get a spot in fantasy springs, do I have to camp out the front of Disneysea 4 hours before it opens or is it a sort of lotto that we have to enter each day and hope we get a spot

You should be at the gates a few hours before opening to ensure you can snag a Standby or Premier Access pass for one of the attractions before they run out for the day. You can only reserve these once you are physically in the park, so it helps to be one of the first ones in. Without a pass, regular guests will not be allowed into Fantasy Springs.

Mark_E

What are we thinking on ride capacity?
Even at a fairly liberal 1400/hr for each e ticket, plus 600 for tinkerbell, that’s at least 4800 riders per hour for fantasy springs, times that by a 12 hr day can have minimum 50k a day ride “slots”. I’d say if your within the first 10,000 people through the gate you shouldn’t have an issue getting a standby pass slot or a DPA.

Supersnow84

Honestly I’m probably just going to book a vacation package

The yen is through the floor right now I can guarantee a pass and get a 2 night stay for like 600 AUD, I dont care about the fantasy springs hotel I’ll just stay at the Disneyland hotel

The non fantasy springs hotels have plenty of spaces going forward

ThemeParkTraveller

Honestly I’m probably just going to book a vacation package

The yen is through the floor right now I can guarantee a pass and get a 2 night stay for like 600 AUD, I dont care about the fantasy springs hotel I’ll just stay at the Disneyland hotel

The non fantasy springs hotels have plenty of spaces going forward

I would book the MiraCosta over the TDL Hotel. You get Happy Entry to both parks (TDS more critically) while the latter only has it for TDL.

ryno1982

What are we thinking on ride capacity?
Even at a fairly liberal 1400/hr for each e ticket, plus 600 for tinkerbell, that’s at least 4800 riders per hour for fantasy springs, times that by a 12 hr day can have minimum 50k a day ride “slots”. I’d say if your within the first 10,000 people through the gate you shouldn’t have an issue getting a standby pass slot or a DPA.
You have to account for everyone with the Fantasy Springs Magic passes, aka people with vacation packages or guests of the Fantasy Springs Hotel, which allows unlimited access to 3 of the 4 rides using the priority queue. Plus you have Mira Costa and FSH guests without the magic pass that are allowed the Happy 15, so they would get first shot at booking premier access or standby pass.

tanc

I can't even imagine how people are going to withstand waiting. This line is just for merch, let alone the line for a massive new expansion.

ThemeParkTraveller

You cant get the pass without staying at FSH :(

You can get one Fantasy Springs pass (per person) included in the Vacation Package for non-FSH stays.

Screenshot 2024-04-28 182258.png

runnsally

You have to account for everyone with the Fantasy Springs Magic passes, aka people with vacation packages or guests of the Fantasy Springs Hotel, which allows unlimited access to 3 of the 4 rides using the priority queue. Plus you have Mira Costa and FSH guests without the magic pass that are allowed the Happy 15, so they would get first shot at booking premier access or standby pass.
This is probably wildly incorrect, but here goes…

Let's say something like 1200 people/d enter FS via the FSH with FS passes (either purchased through their hotel status or packages) and another 1000 have FS passes via packages at the other hotels.

If each of these 2200 folks uses an average of 8 fantasy springs ride slots per day, then they are only eating up 17600 of the approximately 50000 ride slots estimated above.

ryno1982

This is probably wildly incorrect, but here goes…

Let's say something like 1200 people/d enter FS via the FSH with FS passes (either purchased through their hotel status or packages) and another 1000 have FS passes via packages at the other hotels.

If each of these 2200 folks uses an average of 8 fantasy springs ride slots per day, then they are only eating up 17600 of the approximately 50000 ride slots estimated above.
That seems like reasonable math.

Mikomike12

Alright, So the Frozen Ride leaked in its entirety. Peter Pan Ride is a Scoop much like Spiderman as rumored. don't think there's much animatronics on it if at all, Tangled is very short, Lantern scene is completely practical, sets are small scaled, Frozen is very good, completely obliterates FEA. Entire Let it Go Sequence plays out beautifully, with multiple scenes leading up to the ice castle being built Infront of you before entering it at the climax. Freezing of Arendelle sequence is a notable stand out scene. Multiple Switchbacks/Backwards Segments and smaller drops in Frozen Aswell.

IMDREW

Alright, So the Frozen Ride leaked in its entirety. Peter Pan Ride is a Scoop much like Spiderman as rumored. don't think there's much animatronics on it if at all, Tangled is very short, Lantern scene is completely practical, sets are small scaled, Frozen is very good, completely obliterates FEA. Entire Let it Go Sequence plays out beautifully, with multiple scenes leading up to the ice castle being built Infront of you before entering it at the climax. Freezing of Arendelle sequence is a notable stand out scene. Multiple Switchbacks/Backwards Segments and smaller drops in Frozen Aswell.
Where can I find such leaks?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom