Tokyo Disneyland Resort Expansion

SweetDuffy101

40th anniversary would actually not go out with a bang. I'm glad I got to experience the 35th, there was so much happening that time.
Im also speculating another round of announcements will occur between tomorrow and over the next 30 days.

Announcements including The Grand finale of the 40th anniversary celebrations, Fiscal year 2024 Seasonal Events lineup, and the long rumored return of nighttime spectacular returning at Tokyo Disneyland.

Again this is just speculation.

It looks like cinderella castle hub is receiving some little hints on what it looks like the base stand for Searchlights.

tanc

The new attractions also will have a stand bypass or paid entry, unsurprisingly. I wonder if the land itself will be a standby pass...

jrhwdw

Im also speculating another round of announcements will occur between tomorrow and over the next 30 days.

Announcements including The Grand finale of the 40th anniversary celebrations, Fiscal year 2024 Seasonal Events lineup, and the long rumored return of nighttime spectacular returning at Tokyo Disneyland.

Again this is just speculation.

It looks like cinderella castle hub is receiving some little hints on what it looks like the base stand for Searchlights.
Shouldn't all the Searchlights from the 35th still be there? Or did TDL remove all of them?

I think I read on here somewhere that TDL removed the Celebrate TDL Fountains?

SweetDuffy101

The new attractions also will have a stand bypass or paid entry, unsurprisingly. I wonder if the land itself will be a standby pass...
There will be an announcement to be made regarding that. No DPA,SP or Vacation package no entry policy. Looking at the aerial pic the place doesn't have much wide paths due to lots of trees making a separation for each minilands.

SweetDuffy101

Refurb Schedule for Entertainment First half of 2024.

Screenshot 2023-10-31 131501.jpg

Haymarket

It is possible that OLC might want to build a second Disney resort elsewhere in Japan someday? Not necessarily one with a castle park, but just some other kind of Disney park, perhaps in Nagoya? Osaka has Universal, so maybe they'd avoid it.

Robbiem

It is possible that OLC might want to build a second Disney resort elsewhere in Japan someday? Not necessarily one with a castle park, but just some other kind of Disney park, perhaps in Nagoya? Osaka has Universal, so maybe they'd avoid it.

Nagoya has Legoland Japan and Ghibli Park is nearby. OLC and Disney did look at a smaller regional entertainment center in Fukuoka but I don’t think the sums added up.

It is an interesting question though what would be better a second Japanese resort or a bigger TDR?

Haymarket

Nagoya has Legoland Japan and Ghibli Park is nearby. OLC and Disney did look at a smaller regional entertainment center in Fukuoka but I don’t think the sums added up.

It is an interesting question though what would be better a second Japanese resort or a bigger TDR?

A bigger TDR looks awfully hard. Fukuoka sounds nice though. Or maybe even Busan.

Maihama Uruyasu.jpg

Fukuoka to Busan.jpg

Last edited:

Robbiem

A bigger TDR looks awfully hard. Fukuoka sounds nice though. Or maybe even Busan.

View attachment 752457
View attachment 752460

I’m sure there would be a way to expand in Tokyo if OLC wanted - they could do more landfill or maybe use some of that warehouse area to the east but it would likely be very expensive

Okinawa could be another option for a second Japanese disney resort maybe something like Aulani with some park elements. A Disney onsen would be interesting 😂✌️

tanc

Realistically, how hard will it be to get a premier pass and standby? Should someone going to Fantasy Springs only expect to get one pass or is two feasible?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom