Tokyo Disneyland Resort Expansion

SweetDuffy101

Funderful Disney (Tokyo Disney Resort official fanclub)

Campaign No. 01

A special Fan event, Fantasy springs

200 members will be able to see for the first time ever a mock sculpture of the new lands, A special Q&A session with Imagineers.

The venue will be inside Tokyo DisneySea Fantasy springs Hotel.
Press media will also be present in the fan event.

Members with over 5 year membership will have a double chance of winning the lottery.

campaign No. 02

A fanclub limited campaign.

13,000 guests only.

A sale for Preview tickets for Tokyo DisneySea Fantasy springs.

My forecast ,Entrance would be from Fantasy Springs Hotel.

Campaign no.03

Invitation the Grand opening event, of Tokyo DisneySea Fantasy Springs on June 06, 2024.

100 lucky winners.

All participants who didn't win will all receive a commemorative photo of the new area.

Daiwa House "Sponsor for Anna and Elsa Frozen Journey" has started its campaign with 2500 guests be invited for a sneak preview of the new land in the month of May.

Other Major Sponsors of the resort will start the rollout of preview tickets by early next year.

Tickets will only be limited to japan residents and employees or campaign winners.

Mark_E

What's the chances that Fantasy Springs begins as a lottery system?
They’ve already announced it will be a virtual queue haven’t they? So the early birds will get in but later won’t. Different for the shows when there is a lottery - I don’t think blocking access to 4 rides would go down well.

SweetDuffy101

IMG_0676.jpeg

A screenshot from arendalle castle at Tokyo DisneySea Fantasy Springs Frozen area.

etc98

From the model and concept art the park-facing side of the hotel should be slightly better, but it's wild to me this giant Holiday Inn is gonna be more expensive to stay than Miracosta
I just hope it’s not too visible from in the park. The monorail shots it completely throws off the scale of the rest of the land. Like here’s the North mountain with Elsa’s Ice Castle on top, and right next to it here’s a hotel that’s taller than the mountain

Timothy_Q

I just hope it’s not too visible from in the park. The monorail shots it completely throws off the scale of the rest of the land. Like here’s the North mountain with Elsa’s Ice Castle on top, and right next to it here’s a hotel that’s taller than the mountain
Yeah I've been worried about that from day 1
Hopefully they were careful about the sightlines like TDR usually is

Timothy_Q

I think that's been done already, I've seen somewhere lots of mountain backdrop that's going to block off the buildings.
The mountain backdrop painted on the hotel itself is for the views from the BATB area
We don't really know how much of the hotel will or won't be visible from inside Fantasy Springs

TalkToEthan

When it comes to Disney(and Universal) normally when seeing such obvious questionable architecture and style at this stage of any project there would be prima-facie evidence to convict them for the “crime” of producing garbage.

But this is OLC and I must consider their long history of creating stellar projects with astonishing details; so in fairness I have to wait until I see first hand the completed project before rendering a verdict. They’ve earned the benefit of the doubt.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom