Tokyo Disney Resort 40th Anniversary “Dream-Go-Round”

Soleurs

Original Poster
In the Parks
Yes
Theres an ongoing discussion within the community within the span of 5 years we might see a brand new Light parade, Many are speculating that this is the final refurb/addition of floats for Dreamlights before it glows away.
Obviously I don't know anything but I literally can not imagine this being true. The parade has been around so long now that it's essentially cemented in everyone's mind as a fundamental part of TDL, they just invested in redoing more floats, and I do remember hearing somewhere that an actual update was due before COVID struck. I know they've done away with long-lasting entertainment before, but this seems like the one untouchable entertainment for them.

Who knows though, new OLC operates in its own way.

TTA94

Maybe I’m misunderstanding so there was, is, more updates planned for Dreamlights? I had thought the Casey Jr train was the only float left that needed to be updated?

BasiltheBatLord

News report on how TDL anniversaries appear to be cursed with rain. It rained on the 1983 grand opening, the 15th anniversary, 20th anniversary, 35th anniversary, the 2020 post-COVID reopening day and now the 40th anniversary.

The report keeps referring to the legend of Mickey being a "rain man" for some reason which I'm not quite getting.
Screenshot 2023-04-16 at 3.27.32 PM.png

TTA94

For those of us in the US, what is the best place or way now a days to purchase Tokyo albums? It’s been a long time since I ordered a CD from over there.

SweetDuffy101

Looking at the amount of announcements for summer made me realize that Tokyo Disney Resort is having a face characters dilemma and Live foreign singers and dancers as well.

They've announced new entertainment but its all focused on Costumed characters entirely.
No, Live singers,dancers face character where to be found.

SweetDuffy101

I mean its an upgrade sure, The return of Summer splash show/ parade A baymax summer show. With return of Splash Mountain get wet max, Aquatopia Splash edition and newly added Toontown wet zones.

The return of all restaurant shows 2 out of 3 are new. Will have a special preview for Funderful disney members during summertime, with public debut in September 1st.

Duffy and friends will be making a bug debut this summer as well with Duffy and friends summer program at Tokyo DisneySea.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom