To smell or not to smell....

Maria

Original Poster
I was just wondering... which perfume do you wear? Do you have one for nights, and one for the mornings? Do you have one that you have worn for years and is considered "your smell" and people remember you by it, or do you change perfumes frequently?

Just curious! :D :animwink:

I wear Premiere Jour by Nina Ricci and Clinique Happy for mornings, and Allure by Chanel for evenings. I don´t usually change perfumes that frequently, I like being remembered by them which does happen with Allure. :animwink:

Thanks for the replies! :)

Talsonic

Account Suspended
I maybe out of line here!

I'm a guy, so I don't wear perfume. However, I do wear an aftershave called "Escape" in the morning. During the evening I tend to wear "Coupez le fromage" after I have drank a few beers.

:eek:

raisun

LOL, yeah no perfume here. I do have a cologne, Aspen, that I like pretty well and wear once in awhile. It just depends.

:)

Lhriangel

hmm.. I don't usually wear perfume... unless I'm going out at night and half the time I forget it even then... although I have about 10 different kinds at least lol.

My favorite to wear is either really really light.. or citricy.

RobFL

Account Suspended
I like Alfred Dunhill's "Desire," "Romance" for men by Ralph Lauren, and "Aqua Di Gio" by Giorgio Armani.

Desire for sleek and sexy :) Cinnamon/spicey.

Romance for deep and conservative. Musk/sandlewood.

Aqua Di Gio for light and casual. "Clean"/Slightly flowery

-Rob

RobFL

Account Suspended
When I go "out" I wear Desire.

When I dress to impress I wear Romance.

When I feel like a day scent I wear Aqua Di Gio.

I wear Desire a lot more often lately, but people still remember me for Romance. I guess I'll never shake that conservative feel.

-Rob

DisJosh

Well, ya see I don't buy cologne. So when I go out on a Friday or Saturday night I stop in at Walmart and use whatever's open. :D Saturday it was this Stetson stuff for me and Friday I used some Adidas stuff.

The Mom

Premium Member
Unfortunately, I've developed an allergy to perfume! I'm afraid it's deoderant and scented soap for The Mom! ;)

Back in the days before it would kill me (I start wheezing) I wore different Estee Lauder scents. Youth Dew in my early twenties, then Beautiful and White Linen most recently. I also wore different Fragonard fragrances that my daughter purchased at their factory several years ago.

A cute side note. She was with a group of students touring Europe. Most of them purchased the perfume in Eiffel Tower souvenir bottles; my daughter bought a 8" x 2" sampler box. They then proceeded to 6 other countries (France was their first stop) Needless to say, only 2 bottles made it back to the US, and the luggage reeked for the rest of the trip! Thank heavens my daughter thought things out and purchased small, easily transportable, gifts! ;)

as a sid enot to this thread, how bout folks who wear TOO MUCH perfume? We have a girl at work, fortunately on the shift after mine, but if you walk in any area she has been in in the last 5 ins, watch out! and if youre with a few feet of you better breathe through your mouth. Yikes! :hurl:

Nut4Disney

I don't wear cologne too often, so if my wife see's me put cologne on she thinks I'm up to something. (he,he) If I do wear any of my cologne it's usually Tommy or Fahrenheit.

aim

lol, Nice topic Maria! :) I wear Tommy Girl, Clinique Happy, Elige (spell?) by Mary Kay, and Sweet Pea from Bath & Body! I also really like Obsession by Calvin Kline. :D

tenchu

I did discover the smelliest people in the world though, as i was sitting next to the during Star wars episode II!!!!!

(p.s. they were not smelly through having too much perfume on! :hurl: )

tenchu

Originally posted by WDW*babe
:hurl: :hurl: :hurl: :hurl: :hurl:

thats so nasty!

If the place hadn't been absolutely packed full, i would quite happily moved to a seat as far away as possible!

I'm amased i managed to kep my lunch down! :hurl:

hockeymom

my all time favorite is Chanel no. 5, and I do wear it often, but I also do wear a lot of Givenchy (not all at once!), these Givenchy's are in my rotation right now:

indecence (love it)
hot couture
extravagance

I love perfumes (just as long as people aren't dousing themselves in it in attempt to cover their B.O. :hurl: - please just have a shower instead!!)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom