To Croc, or not to Croc?

melflip8

How many Croc's fans do we have out there for skipping around the World?

I just bought 2 pair of fairly feminine ones, not the clogs...as my size 10 feet make me feel like I have to walk backward, flipper fins style in them, haha.

I cannot rock my sneakers in the summer as my feet feel too constrained, and flip flops as of late have been SUPER cramping my calves.

Are Crocs my only hope?

LuvtheGoof

Grill Master
Premium Member
OK so I'm curious-where can I get some Mickey Mouse cut out Crocs? May have to get some to try just for Disney.

You used to be able to order them from crocs.com, but they only seem to have kid versions now. I bought mine at DtD in WDW, and we still see them there. You can call 877-560-6477 (Disney Mail Order) and see if they can send them to you. Good luck!

Upvote 0

6laurac

You used to be able to order them from crocs.com, but they only seem to have kid versions now. I bought mine at DtD in WDW, and we still see them there. You can call 877-560-6477 (Disney Mail Order) and see if they can send them to you. Good luck!

Thanks, I will do that.

Upvote 0

Britt

I honestly just cant do them...and I'm not a big fashion person. I'm a tank top, jeans and converse type of girl. I get that Crocs might be comfy, but I just can NOT purposefully do that to my feet.

My 2 year old has some and I think thats about the age group they stop being cute...2-3 years old.

I'm not going to judge anyone for wearing them or go "ewwww" if I saw you out, but I, personally just cant do it. I'll stick to my teal or black converse shoes : )

Upvote 0

bethymouse

I don't like crocs. I think they're bad for your feet, and flip flops are too, unfortunately. I mean they're OK to lounge around in, but not to walk an extended period of time ( at least that's what I've been told from podiatrists). Good old fashioned well- fitting a bit more expensive walking /tennis shoe works well.:D

Upvote 0

Disneydreamer23

I always thought crocs were really dorky I bought a pair last October from the Outlet mall in Orlando Area and got them for 5.00 got a pair for my Husband and I and ended up wearing them the rest of the trip super comfy!!

Upvote 0

fbp

I don't understand the debate. The problem has been solved. They've been making non-horrible looking Crocs for years now. The comfort/benefit of Crocs, without looking like a clown. It's win all around if Crocs are your thing.

I don't think I've seen someone wearing the old school Crocs in years.

Upvote 0

dopeylover

I swore I would never ever wear them...until out last trip. I was in sneakers all day long, then went to flip flops at the resort. I was in so much pain, and had so many blisters, even moleskin wasn't helping that much. My mother convinced me to buy a Disney pair or Croc sandals, and it was the best decision I ever made! I plan on buying them ahead for our next trip, and getting some for my husband as well. My DD already wears them a lot, but that's because I think they're safer than flip flops for little ones. I even started wearing them on our camping trips as well.

They are not the greatest fashion statement ever, but I agree with a lot of people that comfort takes priority at the parks over style.

Upvote 0

ILDisneyFan

I work in the medical field so I'm on my feet most of the day and I HATE Crocs! I bought my first pair shortly after they came out because they had like every color for every scrub top that I have. They're comfortable for the first couple times you wear them and then it's like they get broken down and they're not comfortable anymore. They kill my heels! So, I wasn't even going to try them at WDW. While at WDW I usually wear my super comfy Puma flip-flops or my Puma tennis shoes. Everyone has different feet though and what may be comfortable for me may not be for you. So, if Crocs make you happy go for it but you'll NEVER catch me there with them on. Plus, they're ugly little shoes.

Upvote 0

luv

I agree with a pp that they wear out. While they are cheaper than regular shoes, You have to replace them two or three times as often. They still look the same...in fact, if I didn't replace them just for comfort, I think they would last forever...but they do wear down. It isn't like walking on air forever.

I wear my old crocs in my pool. They act like weights on your feet underwater and help a water workout.

If you care at all about fashion or what everyone else thinks/says about your footwear, skip the crocs.

If you just want to be comfy and the crocs fit the bill for you, wear them. And if they rub somewhere, wear them with socks.

Crocs with socks: Might as well give 'em something to talk about!

Upvote 0

Nansafan

Love my Crocs and am taking them in 2 weeks. I will probably buy a new pair as these are a few years old. If you want to bring your Crocs, do so. If not, then don't. You know your feet best.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom