To Croc, or not to Croc?

melflip8

How many Croc's fans do we have out there for skipping around the World?

I just bought 2 pair of fairly feminine ones, not the clogs...as my size 10 feet make me feel like I have to walk backward, flipper fins style in them, haha.

I cannot rock my sneakers in the summer as my feet feel too constrained, and flip flops as of late have been SUPER cramping my calves.

Are Crocs my only hope?

luv

Crocs are pretty ugly, but I wear them. I wear them with socks if I'll be walking a lot.

I think people should wear whatever is most comfortable. But I'm getting older. In my 20s, I wore pretty shoes. And I have the crooked toes and callouses to prove it. Now, Comfort is the name of the game.

Upvote 0

ShookieJones

We need time for things to happen.
Crocs have to be the most unappealing looking shoes in the world or the World.
But from what everyone always says they're comforable as all get out.

Personally I wouldn't be caught dead in 'em --- but more power to you if they're comfortable and you want to wear 'em.
I just haven't seen a person around that can rock the croc look with any kind of authority.

Upvote 0

ninjaprincesst

How many Croc's fans do we have out there for skipping around the World?

I just bought 2 pair of fairly feminine ones, not the clogs...as my size 10 feet make me feel like I have to walk backward, flipper fins style in them, haha.

I cannot rock my sneakers in the summer as my feet feel too constrained, and flip flops as of late have been SUPER cramping my calves.

Are Crocs my only hope?
I always wear crocs at disney they are the only shoes that don't cause blisters on me, however I have to stick to the ugly giant clogs. They are great for rain , they dry so fast, I even wore them when we went at christmas, I know I looked funny, but no blisters is worth it.

Upvote 0

boopuff

hahaha! :) I work with physical therapists... crocs are their own personal nightmare!! I can't do anything but good old sneakers but hey what ever keeps your tootsies comfy that's the name of the game!

Upvote 0

Blueskyze

Instead of crocs - try these! http://www.oka-b.com/ they are WAY cuter then crocs! Amazingly comfy and when you need to wash - put them in the top shelf of your dishwasher!!!!

Those are really cute!! I don't like to order shoes that I can't try on first, but I may have to make an exception for these - so cute! And if they're comfy enough to wear at the park all day, then I am definitely in!

Upvote 0

real mad hatter

Well I bought new flip flops,which I broke in before going, but after 6 days of walking approx 5 miles per day,I had to refer back to my trusty trainers as my feet had blisters.the trainers with no socks were a godsend.

Upvote 0

wiigirl

Crocs are pretty ugly, but I wear them. I wear them with socks if I'll be walking a lot.

I think people should wear whatever is most comfortable. But I'm getting older. In my 20s, I wore pretty shoes. And I have the crooked toes and callouses to prove it. Now, Comfort is the name of the game.
75.gif

So true!

Personally, give me a pair of Toms with a sole insert! :p

Upvote 0

fbp

I don't find some Crocs as ugly as most people I guess?

Unless a person was right up on my feet with their face I don't see how said person could distinguish my Crocs from some other brand of shoe.

Espresso-and-Black-Santa-Cruz-Lounger-_11493_23K_IS.jpg

Black-and-Black-Harborline-Loafer-_11570_060_IS.jpg

Upvote 0

pmaljr

I love to wear mine out and about but not at Disney. I find myself walking on my heels a lot, especially when I get tired and the ones I have don't help you much there so I switched back to a wide shoe and that felt better.

Upvote 0

ctosh

I have a pair of Croc flip flops.. the ones with the leather on top and between the toes.. I wore them all the time.. I'm a flip flop kinda girl

Upvote 0

mamamouse

I have the Disney flip flop crocs,because I love flip flops and at home i can wear my cheapo old navy ones but at Disney I need more than that so I bought them at mousegear and they are just a croc flip flop with 1 mickey head cut out I love them!!!

Upvote 0

ShookieJones

We need time for things to happen.
I don't find some Crocs as ugly as most people I guess?

Unless a person was right up on my feet with their face I don't see how said person could distinguish my Crocs from some other brand of shoe.

Espresso-and-Black-Santa-Cruz-Lounger-_11493_23K_IS.jpg

Black-and-Black-Harborline-Loafer-_11570_060_IS.jpg
Uhm..Yeah but I'm relatively certain those ain't the crocs everyone on hear is talking about...;)
I'm guessing from this that they've got another line of "NORMAL" looking shoes available?

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom