To all Disney travel Experts!!!

mr_braver23

Ok folks,

I've been to Disney 3 times and planning the fourth. Me, wifey, and 8 year little boy are planning a March trip again, hoping to catch a few Braves games also. Anyways, we always have a GREAT TIME but looking to do something diffrent this time. We are going to stay at a different resort for starters but I'm looking for some ideals on anything else "different" to do while at the parks. I know this is kinda broad but I"m open to any ideals at all. We are staying 7 days and hoping to hit each park twice anyways.Any help would be great!
:ROFLOL::xmas:

Crush Dude!

Back from WDW!Counting down to DLP in November!
Ok folks,

I've been to Disney 3 times and planning the fourth. Me, wifey, and 8 year little boy are planning a March trip again, hoping to catch a few Braves games also. Anyways, we always have a GREAT TIME but looking to do something diffrent this time. We are going to stay at a different resort for starters but I'm looking for some ideals on anything else "different" to do while at the parks. I know this is kinda broad but I"m open to any ideals at all. We are staying 7 days and hoping to hit each park twice anyways.Any help would be great!
:ROFLOL::xmas:

Chip and Dales Campfire sing a long at FT. Wilderness :sohappy::sohappy:

Upvote 0

accord99cutie

Premium Member
If any of you have any interest in fishing I suggest doing one of the fishing excursions, my DH did one on our last trip and we will be doing it as a family next trip!

Upvote 0

Mr Wizard

I've taken a couple of different tours and they have all been fun but one of the best is one of the cheapest. The Behind The Magic of Disneys Steam Trains ( or, something close to that ) gives you a good look behind the scenes at train and monorail work areas, mantenince and other trains. And it's early and not too long, so you can still have time in the day for other things. I know that when I was 8 I would have gone bonkers over it.

Upvote 0

tazhughes

How about some of the tours? I hear behind the seeds tour is good. We did Keys to the Kingdom and loved it but that's a little too old for an 8 year old.

I would second the vote for the behind the seeds tour as a fun "different" thing to do. It's only an hour and they really try to engage the kids as well as the adults. Plus checking out the pest control stuff they do is cool and would be neat for an 8 year old boy. Also, if you do go on this tour and they ask for a volunteer to feed the fish getyour son to do it and get your camera ready (video if you got it).

Upvote 0
Since everyone else is mentioning tours, I will throw in my endorsement for the Epcot Segway tour. It was absolutely amazing, so much fun. I would do it again in a heartbeat. But we'll be doing the Keys to the Kingdom tour next month and it has come highly recommended by many. Good luck!

Upvote 0

KingStefan

Since everyone else is mentioning tours, I will throw in my endorsement for the Epcot Segway tour. It was absolutely amazing, so much fun. I would do it again in a heartbeat. But we'll be doing the Keys to the Kingdom tour next month and it has come highly recommended by many. Good luck!

I think the segway's require you to be somewhat older than 8 yo. Don't remember exactly the age limit - 12?

Upvote 0
I think the segway's require you to be somewhat older than 8 yo. Don't remember exactly the age limit - 12?

Whoops, by the time I skimmed through the other comments I forgot that part! I was reading the comments suggesting tours and got distracted! I've been a little spaced out this evening :eek: Sorry, yes, I believe you have to be at least 16 if not 18. My apologies, that's what I get for skimming posts!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom