Tk421-sw Full Video Update! "Halloween Decor!"

dandaman

And here I was, thinking that the Superbowl Sundae was the most expensive (and huge!) dessert on property... alas, the Earthquake proves me wrong. :p

i<3disney4ever

hey great video update!!! now im even more excited about my trip in 4 days!!! i loved the kid that was singing in the rain & in the bandana i thought he was funny lol

GoofBall06

aww! i missed you guys! i dont have time to watch the video cause i have some hw that needs to be done, but i was so excited to see one of your updates i just had to post! :D

mikeb_86

That was good but I was wondering about the end thing you always do that “Some Imagination". Bring on the pics!!

Your fan,
mikeb_86

tk421-sw

Original Poster
The_CEO said:
The first 3 minutes of it made me want to puke on my keyboard. Great update after that!

Ha! Yeah, it was reallt crowded in there after Fantasmic (Which it always is) and hard to move around, It was kind of like the peremiter fireworks video from July 4th! haha, as for the ending, I made and uploaded the video in the hotel in Orlado on my laptop, but didn't have that clip with me, sorry.

PlaneJane

In the Parks
No
I'm jealous because my Mom and sister are at WDW this week, while I just got my bottom braces on. Pain and liquid foods. Everyone I need pity.

SpectroPhoenix

To see the little tribute, go thru the side entrance of the tree house, turn around and it's located at the top of the door frame engraved in the wood. It took forever to find and the CMs were pointing us in every which way to get us more confused.

LostNametag

Wow! Even with no sound, that video made me happy! No sound because I am in the comp lab at school. Its all good though. Why not more Wishes? When it cut to the ice cream I was a bit sad. lol It was nice to see Villains. I dont remember how it looked last year at Halloween. I will have to go back and watch it when I can have sound. But over all, great job! Glad you had a fun trip!

blackerbys17

Oh, I SO love you guys! Thanks for the video, it was a great update. DH and I were like "Holy Cow!" when we saw the ice cream. Looks good!:slurp:

I'll be there Oct. 29th-Nov. 1st for MNSSHP, can't wait!:sohappy:

SpenceMan01

tk421-sw said:
Ohh, No fun! :hurl: I had braces twice...note to everyone wear your retainers!

I had braces for 6 years, and that was after about 2 years of "oral prep work" (expander, 4 teeth pulled, gum surgery, etc). I feel your pain warlord! Like Ryland said, WEAR YOUR RETAINERS!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom