Tips to actually enjoy Disney World...

Dads 2 Boys

A great tip.

Start a Disney tradition. No matter what or how old my children get, we will always make plans to go to Disney World around Christmas time. Christmas is the best time to visit the parks in my humble opinion. Nothing beats walking under the Disney Railroad in the Magic Kingdom right at dusk and seeing that beautiful tree right in the center of Main Street USA, all the sparkles and glitter, it gives me goosebumps just thinking about it. I'll always have that with my family, I'll always remember those fantastic images.

Not worrying about chipped paint, or tarps, or proven facts about no budgets that no one can actually prove.

Jimmy Thick-This thread alone is what its all about.

Contrary to popular belief around here...you are human. :lol:

I agree with the tradition idea. We will continue ours of doing 1900 Park Fare as our last day breakfast, then to MK for pics and BTMR as our "last ride" and hope to create new ones as well.

stlbobby

Contrary to popular belief around here...you are human. :lol:

I agree with the tradition idea. We will continue ours of doing 1900 Park Fare as our last day breakfast, then to MK for pics and BTMR as our "last ride" and hope to create new ones as well.

I love 1900 Park Fare, but my tradition is to do the Crystal Palace breakfast on our first day before the park opens. It is an amazing way to kick things off.

Bravo 229

I believe that the best way to enjoy WDW is the KISS Principle.. Keep It Simple Stupid. I have a friend who is a scheduleaholic, her entire life is organized labled and stapled, so when she told me she and the family were going on VACAION:sohappy::xmas: in WDW, I dared her to not schedule anything but dinner. She came back two weeks later with a glass slipper she had made for me as a thank you. She really enjoyed it especially the roses ( as in taking time to smell them) She is still uber-organized, but not as fanatical when she goes on Vacation. The best way to enjoy Disney World is to relax, do some people watching, smell the roses, and take time out of reality for some serious FUN.

Exactly!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom