Trip Report Tips for Trip Reports - improvements coming

We have some improvements coming to the Trip Reports section and there a few things you can do to make the most of the updates when they get here in a few weeks time.

The first is to make sure you have a great first picture in your trip report. The first picture will be used as a cover for your trip report, so make it a good one! It can either be an attachment or embedded from a third party as a linked image.

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Original Poster
The new Trip Report section is now live. You should be seeing a much more inviting front screen to the trip reports. As a reminder you can control the cover photo by making it the first image of your trip report. Let me know any comments, feedback, problems. Thanks!

fractal

Is there a way you can still see the # of views?

Also - the "pages" no longer show on the top of the page so you have to scroll down to the bottom to get to the last page because when you go to the report it starts you at page one.

Back!Elbow!Shoulders!

Omnia mutantur, nihil interit
Premium Member
Making use of our new giphy function I say this is:

Meh Kinda GIF by Cultura

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Original Poster
Is there a way you can still see the # of views?

Also - the "pages" no longer show on the top of the page so you have to scroll down to the bottom to get to the last page because when you go to the report it starts you at page one.

Not a fan.

Too hard to find the TRs I have been following. When I do, I cannot find where I left off reading and would prefer not to start over. Even my own TR bounced me to page one.
Clicking on the title or image should take you to the first unread post. Clicking on the "view full article" will take you to the first post.

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Original Poster
So far, not a fan of the new layout! I can no longer tell which reports have new posts that I haven't read, or even when the last post was made in each. Or am I missing that somewhere?

I'm seeing a "NEW" button in orange/yellow in left hand lower corner above posters name. That shows me if there have been new posts I haven't read.
Yes you can see any report with new posts in it by looking for the 'NEW' badge

1600976347660.png

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
Am I doing something wrong.
This is what I see when I tap on trip reports.....View attachment 500157

T̼̮̠̭̮̜̦͍̞̞̯̪̫͌ͮ̅̐͆h̞̪͍̻̩̰͔̲͔͈͍̍̉͛̚a̜͈̞̬̬͉̻ͪ̀͌̋͌̌͆̈͑̈́ͮͣ̍͛̒ͅͅt̪̗̼͓̩̩̦̜̱̝ͤͧ̉̌̇̊̉̄̿͗ͣͦ̽̋'̰̤̩̞̠ͮ͗ͬͭ̓̈́̋̊s͇͚̫̯̟̦͔̹̼̝̝̈ͥ͐̂ͨ͒̿̽̑̍͆͊̒͒́ͨ̂̒ ̠̥̯̤͈̼̒ͭ̉͒̈́͐ͧ̑̎̏̋̽̔s̗̱͉̜̻̟̘̳̲̰̳͓̯͇̪̖͇̈́ͦ́̓ͫ̾̒̿͆͗ͣ̓̀o̠̺̺̺̖ͨ͗ͫ̇͛̈́͋̓̐̇̚m͍͈͈̼͓͈̬̖̝̪̝͉̰͉͖̑̋͌͊̑͋̆̈̂̃̊ͨ͒͐͊͊͊̚̚e̞̘̱̞͔̹̭͇̲ͩ́̓̆̃̃ͅ ̳̤͉̥͎̳̝͔̘̻̠̩͕̫̞̫̭̂̏̿̍̏͊̊̊ͯͨw̱̖̹͙̟̘͚̲̖͍̼̝̹̯̤̜͍ͩͩ̒ͥ̇̄ͦͨ͊ͅě̼̦̼͖͉͚̟̜̻͓̥̱̠̦̖̊͑̈̉͑̾ͨ̉͆̑ͧȉ̞͉͓̘̫̠̠̗̍̈́̄͋ͭͅr̥͓̩̯͓̫̫̙̮̤̙̗̗̲̠̳̝̱͂̔͆̋̔̋̉d̜͓̮̹̣̖̮̮̝͎̯̘̜̘̰̟̾̆ͥ͑͑̋ ̰͉̺͈̻̘̙̤̟̬̳̬͍͎͍͈̎͆̒́ͣͪͩ̈̀ͣ̒̇ͫ͛͂l̦̲͚̲̳̥͒͋̎̌͊̉ö̪̫̲͈̼͉̉̔͒̆̂̌́̒̈̅ố͓̹̟̬͍̳͖̬̣̮̱͔͍͕͑̆͌ḳ͉̪̹͕̼̼͈̭̦̹̩̊̎̅ͩ̎̍͛̿̋ͮ̒̃̅̋̑ͅi̲̱̣̱̤͕̽̓̌̇̓̋̑͊͑ͦ̇̓̌̈̄̚n̙̼͙͓̰̳̟͂ͫ̀ͤͮ̚ǧ̖̪͉̪͔̜̤͕͇̦̤͇͎͍̮̣͛̈́͑̌̀ͮͨ͗̇̂ͩͣ̃̽̚ ̞̩̝̯̫̱̯̩̦̻̰̝͙̻̼̣ͥ͊͂̓̑ͪͥ͋̇͑ͭͅͅs̥̖͎͖̣̟ͪ̂̓̈́ͥ̑̀ͯ̄ͭ̈́ͮ̎ͯ͑̓t͓̙̘͈̬̘̗̻̩̭̥̄ͭ̾ͪͯ̅̃̈́̚ͅǔ͔̰̩̲̤̻̤̮͒͑͊͊ͮ̆̀ͭͨf̟̟̫̜̺̫̟͙̠͖͓̝̉̈͗ͤ̒̊͂͗ͣ̚f͎̥̘͕͚͉̞̪̑ͧͪ͌ͦ͗̈́̒.̙͕̳̠͙̼̺̜ͮ̓́͒̏̈́ͩ̚ ͓͈̪̘͕͍͍̪̩̪̗͈̻ͧ̔̎̔̈́̽̒ͫ̊̑ͦ͛̀̍̒͐́̚ͅA̞͈̭͇̻͙͍̹̗̭̙̬̱̦̯̖ͩ̐͛̿̈ͯ̏̎r̗̙͙̗̫̣̜͍͎̠̟̠̩͓̠̼̱ͤͥ̉̽̍̒̄̀ͥ̾́ͮ̔ͩ͒͂ͧ̓e͍͈̯̩͉̜̣̯͖͔̳̘̠̥͍̞͈̒̅̒̇̌̐͂͋ͤ͌ͫͫͅ ̦̩̦̮͈̭̙̣̮̺̙̺͙̒̿̀̍̇̉y͓̩̪̣͇̪̭̮̳͖̯̤̼̝͆ͫ͑̏ͨͧ̒͐ͯͦ͋ͨ̚ỏ̥̱̲̜͎͉̮͚͇̩͉̩̙͇̯͚̬̘̦͛͌̽͋́͂́̌ͨ̑̈́̂̒ͤͥu͉̯̮̹̗͈̙̱̞̟̮ͨ͊͊̋ͦ̂̆̃̑̂ͤ͛͊̽ͨͦ ̱͔̤͉̣͓̳̄ͭ̐̽ͮ̒̋̂ͯͪͨ̄̚ḣ̜͙̭̗̩̤̮͖̱͈̞̫̻͖̮͒ͣ̅ͨ̉ͨ̂ͦͧ͑ͬ̐̈́ͦ̐a̭͚̖̪̣̖̦̘̼̝ͨͫ̿̓ͯ̈́̽̍̎̚u̘̫̻̺̞̩̘̹̼͎͎͔͙̱̠ͧ̐ͨ̌̌ͣͨͤ̔̀̊̽ͥ̅ͅͅn̝̥̗͕̰̰̱̼̻͍̤̦̣̲̬̠͖͓ͬͩ͑ͯͥͭ̅̃ͅt̺͖̝͉̥̙͖̪̅͆̍ͧ̈̎ͯ̄͊ͭ̚ͅè̝͍̹̞͔̤ͦ̌͐̊͑̋̐ͬͩ̓̓͐̈́ͅd͔̣̻̯͙̗͎̣̻̘̼̩̮̪̰̯̖͛̊̓̾̿͆̂ͣ̾͂ͤ̈́̆?͎̫̪̟͆̀̅ͩ̊͌̑̏ͣ͂̃̋ͮ

fractal

Clicking on the title or image should take you to the first unread post. Clicking on the "view full article" will take you to the first post.

Yes, however if you are caught up on a report and you click the title or image you go to page 1. I would prefer to go to the last page ( you did ask for feedback :) ).

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom