Tipping a bus driver?

katexo

Original Poster
For any of you guys who have taken a bus (ie mears) from Disney to Universal, do you tip and how much usually?
Sorry if this is similar to another thread btw, I looked but I still hope this isnt a repeat =)

Mukta

I take that bus every year, and I have never tipped the driver. I feel a little bad now, but they don't handle luggage or anything, so it never occurred to me to tip.

wiigirl

I take that bus every year, and I have never tipped the driver. I feel a little bad now, but they don't handle luggage or anything, so it never occurred to me to tip.

Thats my usual rule, if they handle luggage tip. But I saw someone tip once so my husband usually tips a $5 or something like that for 4 people.

75.gif

david92

A few dollars per person is just OK. Or you can just give 10 dollars to the whole crew which is mostly of 4-5 people. But really if they don't even handle your luggage, you don't need to tip them. But i never came across a bus crew who doesn't handle the luggage. It's common courtesy to do it.

Hi we always tip Magical Express a couple dollars for each luggage per person and other bus' also, it's just a nice thing to do. :) Have a Magical Day now. :)

Jackwil80

Tipping is expected from you so do tip to avoid any embarassments.The tipping rate in U.S is about 10 percent. . . thats sufficient.

Jackwil80

Its 10% of the bill amount. The bus drivers expect a tip, Though its your choice whether to tip or not, but tipping is a usual practice there

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom