Tinker Bell's Treasures Question

ThinkTink721

Original Poster
During our visit last Sept., Tinker Bell's Treasures (my favorite WDW shop) was being remodeled on the inside.
A small portion of the shop was open for business w/ a limited selection of items to purchase.
We noticed that the dresser w/ the keyhole where you can view Tinker Bell was gone.
Has it returned after the remodel?

:wave:

Clare Voince

During our visit last Sept., Tinker Bell's Treasures (my favorite WDW shop) was being remodeled on the inside.
A small portion of the shop was open for business w/ a limited selection of items to purchase.
We noticed that the dresser w/ the keyhole where you can view Tinker Bell was gone.
Has it returned after the remodel?

:wave:

I can't remember where I heard it, or I'd give you a link. But I heard that it will be replaced by a different tinkerbell effect. The source didn't want to give away exactly what happens, so I don't know what it is myself. I wish I could remember more. :shrug:

Clare Voince

I found where I heard it!! It was on the WDW Radio Show podcast, episode #105. Lou says it's gone, but "it's been replaced by something even better." He said when you go in pay close attention to what you see on the walls and what you hear, and ask the cast members where you can find Tinkerbell, and that there's an "amazing" effect behind the counters.

DizneyPryncess

I heard that this has replaced the "Waking Up Tinkerbell" that happened every morning. Since people were getting a little crazy over it, they made it so anybody can contact Tink all day.

DizneyPryncess

Last I heard the keyhole/chest effect has been completely removed, and the store is smaller than it used to be. It's been replaced with the "Tink behind the counter who appears on a screen by the ring of bell" effect. This was my favorite store, so I plan on checking everything out in a couple of weeks. I'll post my findings. :)

Haven't heard if they're bringing the keyhole chest back or not yet. But if not - here's hoping it goes on ebay, because I'd totally bid on it. :D

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom