Tinker Bell’s Fairy Treasures closed for remodel into Bibbidi Bobbidi photo location

CaptainMichael

I guess it makes sense if Pixie Hollow comes to fruition. No sense in having a Tinker Bell store in Fantasyland proper anymore. It would be nice if they moved BBB into there entirely and bring back something unique to the castle.

Chape19714

Kinda sad. I do like that store from a theming perspective. It's one of the few stores remodeled lately that really got it "right". Here's to hoping the New Fantasyland has something of equal or greater value dedicated to Miss Bell, as far as a store is concerned. She's a huge property.

dreamfinder

Didn't they just do refurb to this store? I could have sworn it was only half open on a recent trip. Seems like a waste. Unless it was a rarely seen mythical prefurb.

JimboJones123

Didn't they just do refurb to this store? I could have sworn it was only half open on a recent trip. Seems like a waste. Unless it was a rarely seen mythical prefurb.

Further proof that BBB=$$$.

I for one love that they can scam almost an entire park hopper's worth of cash from all these parents without me spending that money. More BBB please.

jt04

Definitely sounds like an interim step until Pixie Hollow opens in 2013. The FLE is fully underway. :sohappy:

Victoria

Not old, just vintage.
Further proof that BBB=$$$.

I for one love that they can scam almost an entire park hopper's worth of cash from all these parents without me spending that money. More BBB please.

Agreed. I think BBB is absolutely asinine. However, it is an asinine concept that puts a lot of $ in Disney's bank account and it didn't cost me a penny. :shrug: Works for me. :lol:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom