Timing of Fast Passes

Queen of the WDW Scene

In the Parks
No
We actually just did MK this past April. It was wonderful...my little is 3 and she loved it all. I worked at Disney in college, so she’s got Disney in her blood. 😜😜 But, we plan to do AK early December. Then, Epcot Fall 2020 for all the newly announced attractions coming then and Food and Wine Festival...and, prob repeat visits. We don’t live very far from Orlando. We usually do one day at resort and Disney Springs (and this year skyliners), then the park next day for a day, and then leave the next day.

Well to each their own.
I just couldn't imagine traveling any amount of distance to just do one park for one day if the reason for it was not to do with not being able to miss work/school.

DisneyWorldAventures

Original Poster
Well to each their own.
I just couldn't imagine traveling any amount of distance to just do one park for one day if the reason for it was not to do with not being able to miss work/school.
Oh gosh no we don’t rush there or rush back 😜😜 we take off time. Our little is only in preschool so kinda takin advantage of that too (no worries on missing school)..but, our thing is saving money...we can’t afford to do all parks at one time, so we are breaking it up in increments, saving as we go...but boy one park even takes a ton of stamina. I’d be wore out haha if I did parks days straight...but yea I def feel ya!! And totally get where you’re coming from.

DCLcruiser

We actually just did MK this past April. It was wonderful...my little is 3 and she loved it all. I worked at Disney in college, so she’s got Disney in her blood. 😜😜 But, we plan to do AK early December. Then, Epcot Fall 2020 for all the newly announced attractions coming then and Food and Wine Festival...and, prob repeat visits. We don’t live very far from Orlando. We usually do one day at resort and Disney Springs (and this year skyliners), then the park next day for a day, and then leave the next day.
She's a lucky girl getting to see Disney and will be a little older each time, able to remember/appreciate more.

We are going to DHS to see Star Wars Galaxy Edge in September...one day only. Same plan basically, Disney Springs first evening, then the park the next day and we're out. Our reason for being in FL was to see family about 2 hours north, but I snuck this in.

DisneyWorldAventures

Original Poster
She's a lucky girl getting to see Disney and will be a little older each time, able to remember/appreciate more.

We are going to DHS to see Star Wars Galaxy Edge in September...one day only. Same plan basically, Disney Springs first evening, then the park the next day and we're out. Our reason for being in FL was to see family about 2 hours north, but I snuck this in.
Aw awesome!! Sounds like a great plan! And thank you. ❤️

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom