Timekeeper

Bing Bong

Timekeeper was not a ride, but was a 360 Cinema show with a couple of AA's. It was not in the same building as Stitch and Alien. Timekeeper was located in the lower level below Buzz Lightyear Space Ranger Spin. There were leaning rails just like in O'Canada to prevent guests from falling while trying to watch all or the screens.

The Timekeeper's theater as well as the Adventureland Veranda were once used at one point as a location to get you free family picture done during the MVMCP & MNSSHP. Yes, I did say a free picture which has been gone for about 10 years now.
You do realize that building only has one level right? (not counting the Peoplemover) Buzz is simply on the other side of the wall..
dreamflight_buzz.jpg

ChesterKiwi

Timekeeper was not a ride, but was a 360 Cinema show with a couple of AA's. It was not in the same building as Stitch and Alien. Timekeeper was located in the lower level below Buzz Lightyear Space Ranger Spin. There were leaning rails just like in O'Canada to prevent guests from falling while trying to watch all or the screens.
Wait what? Below Space Ranger Spin? I was under the impression that it was in the place occupied by the Laugh Floor now.

PhilharMagician

Wait what? Below Space Ranger Spin? I was under the impression that it was in the place occupied by the Laugh Floor now.

Laugh Floor now resides in the old Timekeeper theater. There are still bits of TK in the queue and theater that now holds Laugh Floor.

You are correct, there are some very confused people on this board...

Thank you for the DWG of the building. Ti shows clearly that they in separate spaces. The theater from my understanding is below the grade of Buzz by quite a few feet. I do not have an elevation DWG unless you have one available.

Bing Bong

Laugh Floor now resides in the old Timekeeper theater. There are still bits of TK in the queue and theater that now holds Laugh Floor.

Thank you for the DWG of the building. Ti shows clearly that they in separate spaces. The theater from my understanding is below the grade of Buzz by quite a few feet. I do not have an elevation DWG unless you have one available.
Ok but the way you put it implied that TimeKeeper was literally below Buzz... which is not the case.

PhilharMagician

I wouldn't know what some of those bits are, what are they?

The bubble tanks in the queue, but I am drawing a blank since I have not been in there in a quite a few years since I am not a Laugh Floor fan.

Before TK there were many other shows in the same theater like American Journeys, Magic Carpet Round the World and America the Beautiful. I barely remember American Journeys since it has been gone since like 93' of 94'

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom