Timekeeper replacement - Laugh Floor Comedy Club - name confirmed

mousermerf

Account Suspended
To note, DL-fans are MAD about "Rockin' Space Mountain" being the name. However, the rpess release has 2006 rides/shows in quote marks, with the 2007 (sorta crummy named) ones not in quotes, perhaps suggesting these are working names.

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Original Poster
mousermerf said:
To note, DL-fans are MAD about "Rockin' Space Mountain" being the name. However, the rpess release has 2006 rides/shows in quote marks, with the 2007 (sorta crummy named) ones not in quotes, perhaps suggesting these are working names.

Disney rarely release anyting in official releases that isnt 100% confirmed. They dont like speculation or releasing any confusing information.

tirian

Actually, the Laugh Floor title has been circulating for a while now. If the attraction is presented as TL's night club, this will fit into the sci-fi theme quite well: someone from an alternate universe is our special guest tonight. We'll have to wait to see how WDI pulls this off, since security has been tighter around this than around the PotC refurb!

CoffeeJedi

hmmm, i'm hoping for a Country Bear Jamboree style show, lots of animatronics, surprises, animatronics, a timeless script, animatronics, hmmm, what else? oh! using all animatronics would be nice.

hehe, but seriously, when was the last time we got a pure AA show? I'm getting really sick of "screen technology" based attractions.

I agree with you wdwishes2005, Monster Inc. really doesn't have a justified "theme" for being in Tomorrowland, but on the other hand, what is Stitch doing in the Tomorrowland Convention Center?

"Visit the Timekeeper, he'd love to take the time to, take you, through time."

Shaman

tirian said:
Actually, the Laugh Floor title has been circulating for a while now. If the attraction is presented as TL's night club, this will fit into the sci-fi theme quite well: someone from an alternate universe is our special guest tonight. We'll have to wait to see how WDI pulls this off, since security has been tighter around this than around the PotC refurb!

I've been warned not to listen to the internet rumors regarding this attraction...that and the fact that the security is so tight around all this... makes me wonder about what WDI has up their sleeve. Should be cool. TK needed to be replaced...my only qualm is that another animated film invades Tomorrowland. But hey it's MK.

imagineer boy

wdwishes2005 said:
Amen to that... I am seriously considering never setting foot in there....

Yeah, and despite that, the name sounds really crummy IMO. "Laugh Floor Comedy Club?!" ?!!? Good attraction or not, that's a really cheesy sounding name.

Pooh For Presid

Good Job MissM. I am sure you will be getting appologies from all of the well informed posters who doubted, esp the genius who was sure that it was photo shopped. :animwink:

That is what I love about this site, is to have these small pieces of knowledge, I just wish there would be fewer haters who doubt everyone and dont like anything. I wish they would find a more morose web site to complain on.

Epcot82Guy

This doesn't sound bad. It doesn't sound good, but it doesn't sound bad.

I really wish cohesive themes would come back, but they are aparently going the way of the Dodo, WoM, and Dreamfinder. Thought we had something with the Land, but it's starting to slip IMHO. But, as I said in another forum, at least we are going in a good direction in that the attractions themselves sound really promising.

maelstrom

What a waste.

If you ride the TTA, you can see over the wall in front of the Timekeeper. It looks like the floor was ripped up and there were stacks of something right inside the doorway.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom