Timekeeper Queue To Become A Shop?

MrNonacho

Premium Member
I saw it today and I wasn't expecting it. I don't think it's that bad, really. Just a few little racks of stuff and a counter.

General Grizz

How about. . . maintenance.

Ride the TTA and take a look on how dirty some of the buildings are. Case in point, the Timekeeper "dome" directly above the entrance.

Defend10

I would say it's not just a Tomorrowland thing, more that you won't get that close to such difficult to clean areas on other attractions and in other areas. From the ground, there's no way to tell that COP is dirty up top, but TTA takes you closer. No attraction in Adventureland, for example, takes you up by the top of the building.

Dizknee_Phreek

Defend, you do make a valid point that TTA does indeed take you to a height to actually see unclean buildings. BUT shouldn't that give Disney all the more reason to make a little more effort in keeping TL clean? now i'm not saying they should clean the tops of buildings...cleaning the flat roofs seems to me like it might be more trouble than it's worth. but i do agree with grizzly and the TK dome. it could definately use some cleaning!

you know, this is off topic just a bit, but this just kinda popped into my head, so bare with me. i was just thinking...do you think if they made the outside of the CoP building a little more futuristic and 'cooler' looking that it would draw in bigger crowds? just a thought.

WDWhumanmap

oh great just what we all needed another pitful calling of a shop ehhh :hurl:
enough said
i'll just be happy when the stitch ride comes in to see more stitch suviners like maybe stuffed versions of the cousins i would love to have clip i think she is cute or if not an adult lilo and stitch shirt please

tazhughes

Is Timekeeper open everyday right now? The official site still lists it as seasonal and I am going in 8 days hoping to see it. Anybody know for sure whether it will be open then?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom