Time for Honey I shrunk the Audience to go?

phichi17

Patience is a virtue, trust me... :animwink: Remember, dreams can come true...

Well, the last plans I checked saw the dynamic duo return in a 3-D film, so...

"If you wait for them, they will come..."
If this is true then :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:
If not then :fork: :fork: :fork: :fork:

Please don't tease!:D

JikoMarie

I'm not sure how I feel about HISTA but I do want to comment that not everything at WDW is or should be geared at little ones. I've seen two comments on this thread already about wanting to see HISTA replaced because the movie is unfamiliar to young ones and little ones can't follow the plot line. I think WDW is doing a great job of gearing things toward the younger folk. I think it's fine to have the odd attraction that is not. grumble grumble grumble :D

DigitalDisney

I know I'd see it more if it wasn't for that blasted preshow. The Inventor of the Year award is appropriate and great, but the Kodak one makes me want to puke.

As far as replacements go, I'm all for Magic Journeys. The movie already exists, and it would be great for those of us that want to see something from Epcot's past.

Yeah.. the Kodak Pre-Show is the worst thing I've ever seen! It drags on & makes the wait feel like forever. I'd rather wait an extra 30 minutes in the blazing hot sun outside then see that video. Ha ha.

DisneyWales

Yeah.. the Kodak Pre-Show is the worst thing I've ever seen! It drags on & makes the wait feel like forever. I'd rather wait an extra 30 minutes in the blazing hot sun outside then see that video. Ha ha.

God i hate that Pre-show soooooo much, its the worst one ever, this is one place where i would be very very happy to see a Sponser pull out.

The preshow is longer than the actual show, and can't Kodak tell NO BODY CARES.

We almost walked out during the preshow as we felt it was such a waste of valuable time. While others did. Needless to say i have never been back onto HISTA. I went on it once in Paris when it was new there and loved it, but in Florida it just gets shown up by the quality of the other 3D attractions in the Area.

RiversideBunny

The more I think about it, then 'Yes- this attraction needs to be redone'.
The pre-show and the show itself seem somewhat hollow.
The 3D effects are cute the first time, and maybe the second, but after that they don't justify going to see HISTA again.

I would like to see a similar 3D show there but HISTA has worn out its welcome. Thanks for the memories, though.

:king:

PurpleDragon

LMAO glad you guys liked the clip. That is why I don't htink we will ever see MJ have a presence in disney parks again, it would be to weird to even fathom what he is thinking being around all those kids. :eek: :ROFLOL:

Yeah I haven't been on HISTA in yeeeeeaaaarrrrss. The whole thing was boring to me last time I went on it. I mean that show looks so dated when compared to TTBAB,or philharmagic, its just a waste of space IMO. I hope they do replace it soon.

hammysammy59

I like HISTA, but that three and a half hour Kodak ad before it just sucks the fun out of things. Honestly, I wouldn't mind if they just used the theater space for a super version of the Imagination ride.

mcfly530

The entire pavilion needs to get a makeover similar to the land and the living seas. If its goal is to inspire imagination, its failing miserably. Its time for a change.

RiversideBunny

I wish they would move Cranium Command to that building.
You can't see it anymore because they closed the Wonders of Life building.

Cranium Command would be good in the spot where HISTA is now.
:)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom