Tiki Room Reopening

disnyfan89

Original Poster
Tiki is currently planing to reopen around June. Show will stay the same. A new Iago figure has already been ordered. Possible new entrance facing Jungle Cruise. And of course info is subject to change until officially announced by Disney. :wave:

SeaCastle

ocd-family-guys-buzz-killington-20090605014340917-000.jpg

Yay.

:lookaroun

MichWolv

Born Modest. Wore Off.
Premium Member
It beats just leaving it closed indefinitely until all of Adventureland is rebuilt. [Here's looking at you, 20K]

DTM93

Disappointed like others.
I was hoping they might move it back to it's original state, here's to hoping anyway. :lol:

Jrn14

Tiki is currently planing to reopen around June. Show will stay the same. A new Iago figure has already been ordered. Possible new entrance facing Jungle Cruise. And of course info is subject to change until officially announced by Disney. :wave:

I'm probably the only person who is bummed it's going to be closed until June :(

Ignohippo

Good Lord. I know these are sophisticated anamotronics, but JUNE!?

I was going to give TDO the benefit of the doubt on how they could get the show back open quickly this way and then, hopefully, discuss internally how they can restore the show to it's classic glory (now that the fire has brought to light the complete disdain for UNM).

But June!? They could surely change the show back to the original by then if they were so inclined! That's six months! To have the opportunity to have the show closed for six months and not improve it in any way is really shameful.:brick:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom