Tiki Room-Pre show: Does it creep anyone else out...

DMC-12

It's HarmonioUS, NOT HarmoniYOU.
Original Poster
Does it creep anyone else out, to still hear Phil Hartman's voice over during the Tiki Room preshow?

I never used to get creeped out by it. I have always been: "Oh cool... thats Phil Hartman!".

However on my last couple of trips... I now think: "Eeek... thats Phil Hartman! His life was was taken from him, way too soon, by his nut job wife! Poor guy. I really liked him in NewsRadio and on SNL :(".

I really dont care if its there either way... its just... the thought does run through my mind, of his death, while watching the pre-show... which makes it a tad bit creepy to me, IMO. *shrugs*

:shrug:

CThaddeus

Not creepy, just annoying. But then, I was never a big Phil Hartman fan. Add that to the obnoxious first grade level arguing going on between him and Don Rickles and you have the worst preshow ever...in my opinion, anyway.
Of course, the actual Under New Management show isn't any better, so I guess they go together pretty well.

DisneyAnole

If Disney just wouldn't use celebrities for attractions, they wouldn't have to worry about the news, gossip, and infamy surrounding these individuals.

But that's just me. I prefer voice actors who aren't "face actors".

coasterphil

I thought the same thing when I first saw the show two weeks ago. It creeped me out a bit, but I got over it by thinking about how stupid the whole preshow was.

Tom Morrow

All it really reminds me of is Troy McClure and Lionel Hutz, Hartman's characters on The Simpsons. And then I think of how much better The Simpsons was back in those days.

bfbulldog

Doesn't creep me out at all, it's really no different than hearing the voices of a lot of other people who have passed on including Walt himself.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom