Tigger's "What Has Tigger Been Up To?" Trip Report!!

Hi everybody! Long time no see! Tigger here and I just returned from 10 days at the World... so I have a trip report for you!! I have been to WDW a few times since my last trip report, so I have a few things from other trips thrown in, but this time I actually did some stuff that I haven't ever done before, so let's start with that.

I was a secret agent helping Kim Possible
DSC03690.jpg

I stopped by the American Idol show
DSC03434.jpg

I toured Mickey Mouse's house - I wanted to make sure I went there because I thought I heard something about he's gonna move soon
DSC03592.jpg

I was really excited to try the new Sum of All Thrills. Unfortunately, Tigger's don't fit all that well on this ride, so I spent my time in a locker. :(
DSC03696.jpg

Amber

6+4+3=2
Premium Member
Original Poster
Thanks everybody! We had a lot of fun and we love that the trip reports are fun for everyone!

We were a little afraid no one would know what the costume was. Although it takes a second to recognize it, I'm glad everybody liked it!

btw, your avatar is adorable!

That's Evey - problem is she knows how cute she is so she gets away with a little more than she should :)

Amber

6+4+3=2
Premium Member
Original Poster
so the trail is still clear in AK?

It was about a year ago that we were on the trail. We didn't make it back there this trip, but from what I hear it's grown over quite a bit since then. :shrug:

nibblesandbits

OMG! I just happened upon this one today!!! How I've missed the Tigger trip reports! So glad to hear that everyone involved had a great time! And Tigger, what an AWESOME Halloween costume you had! :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom