Tigger Was Provoked...here's how:

HMF

I recently took the Keys To The Kingdom tour and while offstage a member of our party asked about the Tigger incident. Our tour guide (who introduced himself as pretty high-up, being in charge of the castle suite opening) informed us that pretty much what the original poster of this topic said as true. He also stated that the CM was a long-time employee with a clean record. Pretty much, the kid was pulling the costume and he was being pulled back where there was a fence and a curb. The tour guide went on to say that the CM would not be punished or repremanded and is already back at work.
Wow. It took us almost two years but we now know the whole truth.

disneydiva72

One year CHIP was rubbing my back like he was going to take me back to his nest and make babies with me. I thought it was kinda funny. :lol:

I just said "Ok, take it easy there chipmunk."

Maybe I liked it.....just a little. :lookaroun

PeoplemoverTTA

I haven't read all of the posts yet, and am aware that this situation is over, and you all might know this already. However, I happen to know the cast member, and know first of all, that it was in fact an accident. The guy who made the first post is correct. The kid found the zipper and was reaching for it. The CM, knowing this was a bad idea, simply reacted to make sure the zipper wasn't pulled. Between not being able to see very well and the kid's face simply being in the way, he got hit. He was suspended for a little while (and was severely broken up about it - and he's such a great guy too, someone you'd never wish this kind of situation on) but the good news is, he's not only back, he's been promoted. So while a horrible situation, it's over and done with and the cast member has not lost his job or anything.

Thanks for this update! Good to here everything has worked out for Tigger :)

jt04

I haven't read all of the posts yet, and am aware that this situation is over, and you all might know this already. However, I happen to know the cast member, and know first of all, that it was in fact an accident. The guy who made the first post is correct. The kid found the zipper and was reaching for it. The CM, knowing this was a bad idea, simply reacted to make sure the zipper wasn't pulled. Between not being able to see very well and the kid's face simply being in the way, he got hit. He was suspended for a little while (and was severely broken up about it - and he's such a great guy too, someone you'd never wish this kind of situation on) but the good news is, he's not only back, he's been promoted. So while a horrible situation, it's over and done with and the cast member has not lost his job or anything.

Thanks for the update Tigger

Since1976

One year CHIP was rubbing my back like he was going to take me back to his nest and make babies with me. I thought it was kinda funny. :lol:

I just said "Ok, take it easy there chipmunk."

Maybe I liked it.....just a little. :lookaroun

My co-workers are wondering why I'm smiling and my face is turning red as I read your post. :lol:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom