Tigger takes another vacation!

Hi everybody! Tigger here! I know this is supposed to be for WDW trip reports only, but I have a new trip report and I don't know where else to put it. It is a trip report, just not one from WDW.

We went to visit family in North Dakota. They live in very northern North Dakota, very close to Canada, in an area called the Turtle Mountains.
Because of the Turtle Mountains, there is a turtle theme. One of the tourist attractions is a "w'eel turtle" made out of tire rims. Of course, I had to climb it.
DSCF2520.jpg

I doubt anyone has ever heard of it, but since Canada is so close we went to the International Peace Garden. There are towers on each side of the border, formal gardens, a chapel and memorials. I had a little fun with the border marker.

First, I was in the US
DSCF2523.jpg

Then I went to Canada
DSCF2525.jpg

Then I was in both!
DSCF2527.jpg

More to come!

Amber

6+4+3=2
Premium Member
Original Poster
Thanks everybody! :wave:

Tigger just found out that he will be going to MNSSHP on Halloween night, and we have a whole trip between now and then! :sohappy: Of course, he will have more pictures! :)

Amber

6+4+3=2
Premium Member
Original Poster
I too love the trip reports. You totally need a tiny shirt that says, "Yeah, I touched the Moose....So."

:lol:

Funny you should mention that. I was just talking about making a wdwmagic t-shirt for Tigger for his next trip. And I just bought him one that says "I'm definitely up to something."

tink rules

I know where you can get a "Moose Crossing" T-shirt for him... I have one for my bear...but it's probably too big... they only do the larger childrens sizes...the little ones are onesies and the bear doesn't do onesies!!!

Great report... Keep us posted!!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom