Tickets and Free Dining Question

blackthidot

Original Poster
In the Parks
Yes
So I have an Annual Pass. When I book Free a Dining I have to buy 2 day park hopper tickets. What can I do with those tickets since they will be attached to a magic band? Before we'd have hard tickets and just reuse or sell them.

How can I sell these tickets if they are attached to a Magic Band? Is it even possible to do anymore?

DisneyJoe

They are attached to your MDE account.

When it comes time to purchase next year's AP, you can apply the value of the tickets to that purchase; i.e. apply the value of 1 2-day ticket to 1 AP.

blackthidot

Original Poster
In the Parks
Yes
They are attached to your MDE account.

When it comes time to purchase next year's AP, you can apply the value of the tickets to that purchase; i.e. apply the value of 1 2-day ticket to 1 AP.

Okay cool, I understand. I figured it would be something like that...

Thanks bud! Long time, no talk.

sxeensweet

Love a little Disney every day!! ;)
And make sure when you arrive you go to guest relations to prioritize your AP's so it uses the AP's first before the 2 day tickets for each person. It's supposed to default to the AP on MDE but sometimes it does not and uses the regular tickets first. But if you go to guest relations and prioritize your AP's then that should not happen when you enter the park next.
And as already pointed out tickets are stored to MDE not your magic bands. All your magic bands work with any tickets on your account. :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom