Ticket questions

rlm919

Just booked 9.21-9.25 at BLT through Dave's.

First time ever not just booking through Disney so I'm a little out of my comfort zone. Is there any advantage to buying our park hoppers ahead of time or should I just wait until check-in?

This will be my wife and I's 14th trip together but first in 5 years... more importantly, our 4 y/o daughter's first trip and I hate how much I don't know all over again!

rlm919

Original Poster
I just saw you post right after I started a thread asking about Dave's. What was your experience with them, if you don't mind sharing?

Final judgement will be when we arrive in September and everything is what it's supposed to be but.......thus far it was a flawless experience! Staying in BLT 1br for significantly less than if booked through Disney and the rep was great in the 2 days it took to put everything together (dates, hotels etc wanted and finding the points needed)

Upvote 0

Club Cooloholic

Final judgement will be when we arrive in September and everything is what it's supposed to be but.......thus far it was a flawless experience! Staying in BLT 1br for significantly less than if booked through Disney and the rep was great in the 2 days it took to put everything together (dates, hotels etc wanted and finding the points needed)
I also suggest buying tickets through undercover tourist. Like today because they still have the old prices! I honestly saved over $300 booking tickets through that site as opposed to Disney directly.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom