• Welcome to the WDWMAGIC.COM Forums!
    Please take a look around, and feel free to sign up and join the community.You can use your Twitter or Facebook account to sign up, or register directly.

Ticket questions

rlm919

Original Poster
Just booked 9.21-9.25 at BLT through Dave's.

First time ever not just booking through Disney so I'm a little out of my comfort zone. Is there any advantage to buying our park hoppers ahead of time or should I just wait until check-in?

This will be my wife and I's 14th trip together but first in 5 years... more importantly, our 4 y/o daughter's first trip and I hate how much I don't know all over again!

Disneymom201

Advertisement
If you want to schedule your Fast Passes, definitely purchase them at least 60 days in advance 👍🏻

DisDadWoz

It doesn't hurt to do it ahead of time. Plus it's one less thing to worry about when you are about to start your trip.

Glen B

I just saw you post right after I started a thread asking about Dave's. What was your experience with them, if you don't mind sharing?

rlm919

Original Poster
I just saw you post right after I started a thread asking about Dave's. What was your experience with them, if you don't mind sharing?
Final judgement will be when we arrive in September and everything is what it's supposed to be but.......thus far it was a flawless experience! Staying in BLT 1br for significantly less than if booked through Disney and the rep was great in the 2 days it took to put everything together (dates, hotels etc wanted and finding the points needed)

Club Cooloholic

Final judgement will be when we arrive in September and everything is what it's supposed to be but.......thus far it was a flawless experience! Staying in BLT 1br for significantly less than if booked through Disney and the rep was great in the 2 days it took to put everything together (dates, hotels etc wanted and finding the points needed)
I also suggest buying tickets through undercover tourist. Like today because they still have the old prices! I honestly saved over $300 booking tickets through that site as opposed to Disney directly.

JillC LI

If you want to schedule your Fast Passes, definitely purchase them at least 60 days in advance 👍🏻
Can't the OP get FPs as long as he has tickets even if they are no PH tickets? You can only book your FPs for one park per day in advance anyway.

Top Bottom