Ticket Question

bbrerrabbit

Original Poster
I have a dumb question. I just purchased 4 day basic tix on mapleleaf.com. We have six people going and we are getting a fifth day free on these tix.
I'm trying to save some money (being cheap!). We only need four days each. - So, finally, here is the question. Can two people use the same ticket? I figure the sixth person can use the fifth day on each ticket, but not sure if you can use the ticket twice on the same day.

Thanks!! :xmas:

H20Babie

Can two people use the same ticket? I figure the sixth person can use the fifth day on each ticket, but not sure if you can use the ticket twice on the same day. :xmas:

No. The ticket must be used by the same person on all days. A biometric finger scan is taken when the ticket is first used and attaches both the finger scan and the ticket to one person. Also, you can use the same ticket (for the same person) to re-enter the same park on the same day, but not another park.

mousefan1972

I have a dumb question. I just purchased 4 day basic tix on mapleleaf.com. We have six people going and we are getting a fifth day free on these tix.
I'm trying to save some money (being cheap!). We only need four days each. - So, finally, here is the question. Can two people use the same ticket? I figure the sixth person can use the fifth day on each ticket, but not sure if you can use the ticket twice on the same day.

Thanks!! :xmas:

Can't use a base ticket (one park per day) to enter 2 different parks on the same day, and can't share tickets amongst your group. Can you exchange them for something that will better suit your needs?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom