Ticket prices when buying through DVC

Goofnut1980

I wish they would let DVC folks have a monthly billing for their AP's like Florida residents. I like the idea. We already know we will be visiting. But monthly would be more budget friendly.

dixiegirl

Boy, after reading all these responces, you all sound like us! We"ll be heading down to WDW for our annual august trip with our girls, I almost passed out at how much tickets are going to cost us. With buying 4 adult tickets, we"re paying twice the amount it cost to fly from RI. I can see why many DVC ers Just stay at the resorts and not visit the parks. Thankfully our kids are at the ages that they enjoy going to the parks for a little then relax at the resort for a while. Maybe one day as dvc members we will actually get some kind of park ticket perk..Even looking into a dvc annual passholder rate its still a bit much for us, although at the rate that tickets keep going up, it may eventually be cheaper,lol! We took advantage of the dvc AP special they had couple yrs ago as well as the 200.00 for 4 parks ,one day each.....they were great!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom