Ticket price increase

MsMouse726

Does anyone know when the prices for WDW park tickets go up? I was thinking that I've heard it is sometime in August, but wasn't sure if this is correct or not. We have a trip coming up in October, and I want to make sure to get our tickets before the increase. Every dollar saved is one more I can spend at the park :p!

slappy magoo

Not sure, but August seems to be a common month for park increases. Unless you're planning some sort of package deal that includes park tickets, I'd say get them now. You can pick them up at a Disney store if there's one in a amall in your area, AAA if you're a member, you can buy them online, at Costco, or see if there's a good deal at undercovertourist.com

Upvote 0

brkgnews

August seems about right, yes. You won't get much warning prior to an increase, but typically word leaks out about a day in advance.

Upvote 0

MsMouse726

Original Poster
Thanks for the imput and links. I'll pass the info along so we can get our tickets before the increase. I plan on getting a 10 day PH with No Expiration so I can use it on our trip next May too. We did this two years ago, and it was the best decision. We decided to go all out and get the 10 day PH, WFAM, and no expiration. It worked out great because we saved a few dollars and after two trips that consisted of four WP visits and a trip to DQ we still have 5 credits to use over our next couple trips because they don't expire:sohappy:.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom