Ticket Confusion

bravemouse

I'm trying to get an estimate of how much a trip would cost for my entire family of 6.
I have the flight cost and hotel and everything but i'm confused about the park tickets.
We are planning on going to Disneyworld, there are so many attractions and stuff to do so i thought a week would let us do everything there.
I don't understand the tickets, do you have to buy a different ticket for each place you go to?
(Like if we were at the magic kingdom park then wanted to go to Epcot the next day)
Or is it you buy a ticket and you get to go anywhere?
I think it's 250 an adult but when i look for tickets they have different tickets like premium, park hopper ect.
I haven't gone before and i don't know how this works, i'm so confused @-@

dreamfinder

You will only be charged the extra hopper price on how many days left you have remaining on your pass.
I had wondered about this but not asked. Good to know as I'm not buying the Hopper option for my upcoming solo visit, BUT I might want to hop on the last day when I plan to visit AK and it closes at 5 pm.

This is not correct. The only case where the price for a hopper differs is if you buy a single day ticket. A single day ticket can be turned into a hopper for $35. Any other length ticket is a flat $57 fee. Unless you already have WP&M, then its just an extra $22. Either Hopping or WP&M are $57, both at $79. Those prices will hold true if you buy a 7 day MYW base ticket and add hopping on day one, or add hopping on day 7. Since it is a flat rate, there is no prorated cost based on number of days left. So either plan on hopping, and use it multiple days, or dont, and save the $57. Being wishy-washy and deciding just on the last day costs just as much as if you did it each day of your trip.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom