News Tiana's Bayou Adventure Virtual Queue and Lighting Lane status

gerarar

Premium Member
Final Day 68 Stats (8/28):
7am: 1.7 secs
1pm: 1.5 secs*
*the morning 7am drop lasted longer than afternoon 1pm drop

BG 85 (+42) is the last BG called for the day at 9:23pm.

Notable stoppages:
9:00 - 12:11pm
12:50 - 3:51pm
4:36 - 5:11pm
5:25 - 5:42pm
5:42 - 6:08pm

The ride had a delayed opening of 3 hours, than a 3 hour combined breakdown and weather closure.
Over 6+ hours of downtime today.

Average pace: 5mins/BG

VQ Drop Mean/Average:
7am: 8.7s -> 7.9s (-0.8s)
1pm: 6m -> 5m (-1m)

That does it for Day 68 of Tiana's Bayou Adventure!
1000013746.png

gerarar

Premium Member
7am drop closed at 7:17am, lasting for 1036.159 secs, or ~17 mins.
Thursday 7am Drop Average: 30m -> 29m (-1m)

Ride has not opened for the day yet. Park officially opened at 9am.

GhostHost1000

Premium Member
The over wins today! 12:01pm and still not boarding.

I'm sure they were being proactive and shutting down early/not opening at all due to the pending afternoon thunderstorm, though, and everything with the ride is fine.
this is beyond ridiculous at this point... they should be absolutely embarrassed for the failure and lack of planning, testing, etc. etc. that has caused all of this.

HauntedPirate

Park nostalgist
Premium Member
I’ve seen lots of posts, trip reports, and tweets across the internet since then that have mentioned the improvements. Most of the big name bloggers haven’t been back because it’s not exactly easily to get there anytime they want.

I've been looking recently but haven't been able to find updated info. But I also hadn't checked Twitter yet, which probably would have been the easiest to scour for recent reports.

gerarar

Premium Member
My own data that I track and ThrillData's data for TBA's uptime suggests that reliability is about just as bad as when it opened/during previews, if not worse.
1000013756.jpg

Also note, ThrillData's graph does not account for any early closings. My own data forecasts that 7 out of 10 days is going to be an early close of at least an hour or more.

The reliability of this ride really needs to be improved. This past week is probably its worst yet. My hope on getting to ride TBA this weekend is getting lower and lower.. :(
Especially since I'll have to rely on a VQ spot or anticipate a LL to drop during the day when we're there. So I need to be on my A-game for the morning 7am drop since 1pm is less likely to ride with all this extended downtimes recently..

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom