News Tiana's Bayou Adventure Virtual Queue and Lighting Lane status

tanc

really hope when I'm there I get a good BG or whatever, the fact this ride still has this many reliability issues after opening about 2+ months ago is not a good look.

gerarar

Premium Member
really hope when I'm there I get a good BG or whatever, the fact this ride still has this many reliability issues after opening about 2+ months ago is not a good look.
This is what I'm mostly worried about. Say I get a good BG during the morning 7am drop (there's about 60+ of them distributed).

There's a really good chance that you won't even be called by the the time the 1pm drop happen, like for Tron. So do I just ditch the TBA VQ and go for Tron instead? My party and I do want to do both, but if push comes to shove, may just ditch it for Tron.

We also have LLMP, so hopefully we pick up a TBA LL later in the day. We also don't want to pay for Tron, hence the dilemma of ditching TBA for Tron at the 1pm drop..

BlackCauldron

There's a really good chance that you won't even be called by the the time the 1pm drop happen, like for Tron. So do I just ditch the TBA VQ and go for Tron instead? My party and I do want to do both, but if push comes to shove, may just ditch it for Tron

This is why the ride should just move to standby. Or the VQ rules should change to allow you to hold two at a time.

At least a LL will turn into a freebie pass when the ride is down. The VQ is just wasted if the ride is mostly down. Make the thing standby and call it a day. Or take the whole thing down and fix the issues.

Vegas Disney Fan

Do tell me more please. It’s been very quiet on that front and I have a vested interest in it 👋
I’ve been following the situation before our upcoming cruise also and last I saw (about a month ago) was the fly’s were under control at the family dining areas but still a huge problem at the adult dining areas.

The splash pad was also closed do to low water pressure and the majority of the hiking/biking trails still hadn’t opened

We still have several months before our cruise but I’m keeping my expectations low just in case, we can’t wait to see the new area but we’re expecting ongoing construction and growing pains to still be present.

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
1724979269736.png

gerarar

Premium Member
Final Day 69 Stats (8/29):
7am: 1036.2 secs, or ~17 mins
1pm: 1.5 secs*
*the morning 7am drop lasted longer than afternoon 1pm drop

BG 75 (-10) is the last BG called for the day at 8:20pm.

Notable stoppages:
9:00 - 12:21pm
12:21 - 2:17pm
4:11 - 4:26pm
8:20 - 9:00pm

Average pace: 5mins/BG

VQ Drop Mean/Average:
7am: 30m -> 29m (-1m)
1pm: 6m -> 5m (-1m)

That does it for Day 69 of Tiana's Bayou Adventure!
1000013766.png

gerarar

Premium Member
7am drop closed at 7:08am, lasting for 460.297 secs, or ~8 mins.
Friday 7am Drop Average: 3m -> 4m (+1m)

BG's 1-9 called at 10:21am as part of the initial wave.

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom