Tiana's Bayou Adventure: Disneyland Watch & Discussion

Ne'er-Do-Well Cad

I'm fortunate to live 30 miles from Disneyland, so I will experiencing Tiana spoiler-free.

That said, it's going to be difficult to avoid spoilers during the period between the Orlando and Anaheim openings. Might need to take a break from Disney theme park online stuff for a bit.

imagineer97

In the Parks
No
Yeah, I'll be watching as well. If it were something I were "jazzed" about (pun intended), I might try to avoid watching, but in this case, living in Chicago, not planning a trip until at least summer 2025, I just want to see what they did.

I think I'm most interested in seeing what the differences between the two versions are, since the rides were always quite different before. I'm sure they're trying to minimize that now, since it's cheaper to make two copies of the same thing, but certain things probably have to be different still.

CaptinEO

I am, but that's because I don't visit the parks as often anymore due to the pricing and reservations prioritizing Key Holders over folks buying day tickets.

And I want to see the effects working rather than how the attraction ends up after a few months. Looking at you Rise cannons!
The keyholder reservations always run out before tickets do from everything I've seen. That's part of what the magic key lawsuit was about.

Honeycomb

Yeah, I'll be watching as well. If it were something I were "jazzed" about (pun intended), I might try to avoid watching, but in this case, living in Chicago, not planning a trip until at least summer 2025, I just want to see what they did.

I think I'm most interested in seeing what the differences between the two versions are, since the rides were always quite different before. I'm sure they're trying to minimize that now, since it's cheaper to make two copies of the same thing, but certain things probably have to be different still.
Midwest fam represent.

Professortango1

The keyholder reservations always run out before tickets do from everything I've seen. That's part of what the magic key lawsuit was about.
Yes, but they can reserve multiple days at a time. If I just want to buy a ticket and go to the parks, it becomes a nightmare.

This has been happening slowly, as I remember even before reservations, I bought a ticket at the parks and the lines moved so slowly because everyone in line was buying APs, so each transaction took forever due to having to go through the contracts and such. I just wanted to give them my cash and get my ticket, but that was no longer the priority.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom