Thoughts on The Plaza?

Phonedave

It bothers me that the only bathroom is the one outside.

I'm not a hugely concerned with germs, but when the menu consists of a lot of things you eat with your hands, and I have been in a theme park all day, I want to wash my hands, and not have to go back through the park to do it.

Raxel7851

Have plans to do just this on our next vacation!
On our last visit we left MK, took the boat to Wilderness Lodge, had a great lunch at Roaring Forks, then back to the MK. The boat rides are relaxing. On a side note, Roaring Forks recently added a killer meatloaf platter to their menu. It was one of those “feel good” meals.

Phonedave

The Plaza is hit or miss. Comfort food basically. Their Plaza Loaded Fries are pretty close to the "long missed" Figaro Fries at Pinocchio Village Haus. Boy, do I miss those!!!

Figaro Fries were a guilty pleasure. Such junk from a food standpoint, but still so good to eat. Also was one of the best calorie/dollar ratios in WDW. Not healthy calories in any way, shape, or form. But they filled you up for a low low price.

We ate there back in December. We had about a 25 minute wait beyond our reservation time, but we were lucky to find a seat to wait (I have a walking disability and use a cane) in the “ice cream” seats. People were already saving seats for fireworks (our res was for 6:35, so this was pretty early for fireworks) and fights almost broke out.

We shared the Ruben (which was ok, nothing great) and got ice cream desserts. A little disappointed in the lack of dessert variety. We had a good server and a corner table. We were happy to be out of MK madness, but are unlikely to return.

mf1972

we thought the plaza is ok. nothing fancy. not a place we would go to every year, but every now & then. when the 50th started, they had a good monte cristo.
9DB8E51C-3ECB-4B96-95A0-91F24C49B705.jpeg

JIMINYCR

It once was a spot we would eat at when all other MK choices were booked up and it served a fairly decent meal. Like many Dis spots that get altered menus, now I'd pass on it. Unfortunately they cant leave something that works alone.

Eric Graham

The Boathouse is really good if you're into seafood at Disney Springs. They pay me 10 cents everytime I mention them =) Just kidding. We've always eaten at Columbia Harbor House for a good quick service meal at Magic Kingdom.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom