Thoughts on the French Quarter

Epcot is my fav

Hey everyone!!!! I will be staying at Port Orleans the French Quarter this weekend for 3 days and I wanted to know how it is. Has anyone stayed there? What is it like? The goods and the bads....I really appreciate it!!!!

LivinWitTheLand

Forgot to mention in the previous post, we liked FQ so much we already booked our next trip in 2008 and will stay at FQ. It also didn't hurt that we received free dining again since we booked before checking out from our current trip.

Upvote 0

boosmom1130

Beignets are super yummy! my son went up to the girl that was working the counter to tell her that she made the best food ever! Just got back from the FQ on Sunday! it's a great place! i'm missing it already!

Upvote 0

Epcot is my fav

Original Poster
Beignets are super yummy! my son went up to the girl that was working the counter to tell her that she made the best food ever! Just got back from the FQ on Sunday! it's a great place! i'm missing it already!

Well thats good! It's funny, I never considered staying there ever before when looking to book a room at WDW. Now after everyone's input I am glad I did.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom