thoughts on potc online

WickedQueen22

My daughter downloaded it to my laptop with Vista and it made major issues. So I removed it.

No playing experience just technical gliches since it crashed everything each time it was opened.

Kingdom WDW

My experience:

I downloaded the test server from the email they gave the beta testers. For those of you in beta, open your email and download the test server. It is free, unlimited access but you play on a different server. :)

I keep crashing every time I get in the boat. I too have a laptop running Vista, but it has 2.87 GB RAM so I haven't had that many performance issues, just crashing every time I go sailing.

The game itself is good, albeit very difficult. My friend has helped me countless times defeating bosses, acomplishing tasks, and such. (Thanks, aqamarina!)

From what I hear, the Black Pearl boss battle hasn't been up for months.

Phonedave

Does anyone play potc online? What are your thoughts? Likes or dislikes?

I like it, but it's sort of simplistic. It is also, in my opinion, poorly planned.

I have been playing since it opened. I finished the first chaper quest a long time ago. The chapter 1 boss battle has been broken since the game began. There currently is no chapter 2 quest. As it is now, when I play I just spend my time leveling up my character and skills. However these are all close to being maxed out as well.

There is a new release comming out later this month. What does it include? New clothes, haircuts, jewelery, tattoos, and emotes. Still no new chapter quests, and the boss battle is still broken.

I think they have their priorites backwards.

-dave

msmith

I loaded it, and promptly quit... no issues with the OS (we're running windows XP) but the audio was choppy from the start and the video lagged so bad that it was completely unplayable... I actually did last a few minutes and it got me interested enough to buy a few of the POTC games for the xbox, PC, etc...

Got some on ebay for $.01 and $4.00 shipping :D

lana1989

about the game

hey ;
i have already downloaded this game like 2 months ago and i LOVED IT but i had a basic access so while i was playing they stopped at certain quest and told me u have 2 uprgade 2 premuim in order 2 complete .... but in the game news they kept saying that they r going 2 make this game totally free 4 basic members 2 soon ... so i was wondering when r they going 2 do that ... and i know that as a basic member i can't do alot of stuff like tattos and weapons but all i care about is just doing quests ... if anybody know a site where i can download the game from other than the disney site where i can play the game for free wothout having 2 uprgade please tell me ...
thanx alot in advance :wave:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom