thoughts on Homecomin'?

mf1972

we’re trying it for the first time this november. after reading many reviews, we’re looking forward to it also. i heard their mac & cheese is pretty good too. anyone here try it?

Darkseid

I really enjoyed my meal there. The atmosphere was pleasant and the food was excellent. My DS8 still talks about it. I had the fried chicken and Mac n cheese. The chicken was great, but the Mac n cheese was the best I've ever had. The portion sizes are massive. I brought over half of my meal back to the resort and ate it over a couple days.

LuvtheGoof

Grill Master
Premium Member
Been there multiple times, and loved it every time. It’s become a must do for every trip now, even with more choices in Disney Springs.

aw14

We just ate there for the first time last Wednesday night and it was FABULOUS!! My husband had the fried chicken and donuts, our daughter had the meatloaf, and I had the fried chicken plate. For dessert my husband had the hummingbird cake, our daughter had chocolate cake, and I had the pecan pie. It was amazing! We were stuffed after dinner and it was rough in the heat, but it was so worth it!! Enjoy and have the lemonade iced tea with moonshine for me, delicious!!
I’ll echo this. It’s very tasty, we also had the sliders as an appetizer. Just be prepared to feel over stuffed after eating here.

HwdStudio

I am taking a trip in early December (9th-15th) and we got dinner reservations the eveni ng we arrive at Homecomin' in Disney Springs. Having never eaten there I was curious how people felt about it. The menu looks nice and it seems like a good heavy meal after a day of flights and no parks.

Any suggestions?
It’s o e of my favorites

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
Maybe I hit a bad day, but I was unimpressed. The fried chicken was dripping grease and bland as could be. Serving sizes are ridiculously large. I enjoyed the deviled eggs and desserts, the rest was just not good.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom