Thoughts and questions concerning a Tinker Bell M&G...

NewfieFan

Original Poster
Now that Tink (& her friends) have been introduced as M&G characters I really think they belong in the MK somewhere! Not that I have huge problem with them in Epcot (if that's where they're staying) but I just feel that the MK should be home to Tink. And I think a lot of first time visitors, especially those that only visit the MK (I know, crazy people :animwink:) expect Tink to be in the MK.

Does plans call for Tink to stay in Epcot?

Is there anywhere in the MK that would be appropriate for Tink and/or if there is room to put her there somewhere?

I always thought that the old FL Skyway would have been appropriate for a little Pixie Hollow (however I have no idea if that plot had enough room for such a thing?)!?! It was right across from Peter Pan which would have been appropriate... but obviously that's not possible now!

RAXIP

Currently plans are for Tink and friends to move into the Adventureland Veranda after Flower and Garden is over. Of course, this could change before then. At one point it was planned for Pixie Hallow to move into the Narnia attraction at Studios, but that idea was scrapped.

NewfieFan

Original Poster
Currently plans are for Tink and friends to move into the Adventureland Veranda after Flower and Garden is over. Of course, this could change before then. At one point it was planned for Pixie Hallow to move into the Narnia attraction at Studios, but that idea was scrapped.

I was wondering about the DHS Pixie Hollow idea (I thought I had heard something about that in the past). I wonder why was it scrapped!?!

Thanks for the info, though. I hadn't heard about the Adventureland Veranda thing, though. That's interesting... I'm sure folks around here will argue she (& friends) don't belong in AL but it's a better fit than Epcot, IMO.

Neverland

A month later, and with the F&G Festival coming to an end, is this still happening? Does anyone know if the fairies will be in Adventureland permanently? It just seems like a weird place for them, like a temporary m&g while they're waiting for a nicer one to open, a la the princesses. If they must be present in the parks, I think they could find space somewhere in Fantasyland for them to go. In Toontown they only took up one little (albeit highly-themed) room. I'm rooting for them to move into the Fairytale Hall.

DizneyPryncess

I'm so confused as to why they even made a Pixie Hollow for such a short time, only to take it out and now have no plans for a new one. DL's Pixie Hollow is awesome - I'd love for them to do one like it somewhere in Fantasyland. I can understand Adventureland because of the Pirates being there/Pirates being part of Neverland. That's where Peter Pan meet & greets are, so it would be cool to have a Neverland area somewhere in there.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom